RBT continues to offer its sponsorship, advice and financing for companies and guilds. ASH guild, a brilliant mining company!

Thread starter #1

RBT PRESENT:

KING OF ASHES(ASH)
PROFESIONAL MINER COMPANY!

The RBT continues its tradition of supporting new guilds offering them financing, help, advice and support.
As director of my financial institution, I continue with the tradition of ICH, to help and offer means to grow to unions and companies, with ambitious ideas, brave initiatives and dynamic and efficient leaders!

This has been the case with ASH, a mining guild that is doing a great job, offering large-scale mining contracts, with impressive efficiency.
If leader,
Criticalover, came to me looking for support to start his project. His hard work impressed me and quickly RBT offered a line of credit for ASH.

In just one month, this guild has grown, expanded its activities and ranks as the best mining guild in Myrland.
Even I have signed contracts with this guild, to supply my forges and their performance has been brilliant.

I think I can humbly say that RBT has contributed its grain of sand to help this promising guild begin its work and nothing gives me more pleasure than to see how ASH grows, thrives and achieves success and wealth.

Criticalover and his group is an example of what an ambitious, intelligent, responsible and capable entrepreneur can do in Myrland if he has determination, capacity and solvency.

I recommend that the community use the services of ASH, a mining corporation that continues to expand.
From RBT we congratulate you on your success and keep our doors open to offer support and assistance to this brilliant mining corporation.

Thank you all for using the RBT services!

Last edited:

SPQTO

i am SPQT, The Leader of Duke and from the depth of my Heart i thank The Royal bank of Tindrem For there Generous Donation to our Starter Guild, Special Thanks To @ruben ibarruri for making our life much easier.

Thread starter #3
i am SPQT, The Leader of Duke and from the depth of my Heart i thank The Royal bank of Tindrem For there Generous Donation to our Starter Guild, Special Thanks To @ruben ibarruri for making our life much easier.
RBT at your service, sir.