RBT IN VADDA

Thread starter #1
RBT IN VADDA. OFFICIAL UPDATE

As you know yesterday, the Royal bank of TIndrem decided to expand its activities to Vadda, occupying the city in my name.
Due to the power vacuum that exists, the terrible political crisis in the north and the absence of an emperor, I decided that Vadda could be a good city to start working on my political agenda.

I want to make clear that this movement and the capture of the city have nothing to do with the RPK civil war.
My political agenda has nothing to do with all this, nor do I want to be involved in that terrible fratricidal conflict in any way.
I know that some have accused me of opportunism, for moving towards the city at this time, but I think I have not done anything that harms the interests of other lords, so I just continue with my own political project, as legitimate as any other.
As you know, I oppose the imperial bureaucracy and its presence in my territories. Until a legitimate emperor is crowned again, there is no point in supporting the corruption of the decrepit imperial institutions, so Vadda is now under my humble protection.
What project do I have for Vadda?
Well for now I want to secure my position in the city and it is possible, that to facilitate the mining works in the city, I installed some tables and tables, if the inhabitants of Vadda request it. At this moment the population of the city is very scarce and I will take measures to try to increase the number of citizens.
I want to make a census, to know how many people live in the city and see what they need and what I can do to improve their lives and make the city a fun point for everyone.

Regarding taxes, well, for now they will be only a very small rate of 5%, today I will meet with the RBT council and we will decide which tax rate will be correct and adequate. Anyway I publicly agree not to raise taxes more than 10% under any circumstances.
I will inform everyone about the work of RBT and my activities.

Thread starter #2
too i will built in vadda one temple in glory to soldeus god, my protector and benefactor for all soldeus followers!

Last edited:

Roranicus

Why tax us? We don't like it. Don't try to tell us that it is so that you can build in our town for our own good, either.

Thread starter #4
Why tax us? We don't like it. Don't try to tell us that it is so that you can build in our town for our own good, either.
ok so you not happy if i take tax? you life in vadda?

Roranicus

Build if you want and welcome, but we have everything we need, so don't make us pay for it.

Thread starter #7
Build if you want and welcome, but we have everything we need, so don't make us pay for it.
Ok. I lisen you opinion. I understand your point. Not is my intention stolen the gold your pockets.

Last edited:

Roranicus

It wasn't me that took down your towers, just so you know, and I don't know who did either.

I’ve found in life that taxes are not terribly popular.

Still, I bet Ruben could do good things for Vadda! You should look up Kubalai and get his support.....hehe, miss that crazy guy.

Unfortunately nobody wants to develop a neutral town for public. Vadda with its forest could be a great source for wood. Hope you are able to achieve your goals

Fantastic! This is great thing for Nave , I hope you guys get to hold Vadda

Last edited:
Thread starter #15
Fantastic! This is great thing for Nave , I hope you guys get to hold Vadda
Is our idea but we are prepare best for put towers more safe

Last edited:
Thread starter #18
Who took down the towers?
two grifers. Saulgoodman and lililili.
i will put again, but let my first be ready i will put tier 3 walls, guards etc in each tower. we are prepare all. i not worried about, i will take my time. jeje. This days i am very stressed in game. Need time for relax jajaj. Don tworr all is ok.

Thread starter #19
Unfortunately nobody wants to develop a neutral town for public. Vadda with its forest could be a great source for wood. Hope you are able to achieve your goals
yes. i will do. only need little time more. i have a lot of work in game.