RBT

Thread starter #1
RBT

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
'How long will it take for "The Hispanic mortal community (ES-WEED-SOUL)" to blow through Ruben's accumulated assets?

I came looking for a Poll. There should be a Poll*.

M. Ibarruri, may Soldeus guide and guard you as you remain faithful to Him, even as the Age of Merchants passes.

* You know: 'one week', 'one month', 'two sieges'...

Its more like the Spanish speaking community not really the Hispanic community but its all the same ... well I was really looking forward to RBT being a thing especially at that Keep Spot . Good luck in your journey ahead

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Its more like the Spanish speaking community not really the Hispanic community
(As an aside, what do you think "Hispanic" means? I'll take the answer in a PM so as not to derail the thread.)

Thread starter #7
thanks for be my hater man. Is a honor. Too Saulgoodman. Very funny sieges. Good luck now with ES guys.

Sirsancho

'How long will it take for "The Hispanic mortal community (ES-WEED-SOUL)" to blow through Ruben's accumulated assets?

I came looking for a Poll. There should be a Poll*.

M. Ibarruri, may Soldeus guide and guard you as you remain faithful to Him, even as the Age of Merchants passes.

* You know: 'one week', 'one month', 'two sieges'...
I need a Queen!
You are in my heart!

Hm, I’m disappointed in you Ruben. It sounds to me like you lost control of your own assets.

All these guilds returning is exactly the time a guy like you should be making new heights of economic and political power. Your stated reasons don’t make sense to me.

You should reconsider and stay the course.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I need a Queen!
You are in my heart!
There was probably a time, back in the day, when you could have arranged with her father (Kaylem from [WSX] and/or Kingdom of the Isles) to have Casilda for your queen along with a small dowry including two *very nice* horses in exchange for-- eh, I have no idea-- a non-aggression pact? Or some other BS diplomatic arrangement? (Bonus for me: I'd be fluent in Spanish by now.) But you missed that ship, and it has sailed.

Modesty and caution forbid me to relate the details, but it is possible that Casilda's future is spoken for by someone who indicated a prior interest.

But there's always Speznat. He wants to be a queen so hard. Try asking him.

Thread starter #12
Hm, I’m disappointed in you Ruben. It sounds to me like you lost control of your own assets.

All these guilds returning is exactly the time a guy like you should be making new heights of economic and political power. Your stated reasons don’t make sense to me.

You should reconsider and stay the course.
not easy man. no easy.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

Sirsancho

There was probably a time, back in the day, when you could have arranged with her father (Kaylem from [WSX] and/or Kingdom of the Isles) to have Casilda for your queen along with a small dowry including two *very nice* horses in exchange for-- eh, I have no idea-- a non-aggression pact? Or some other BS diplomatic arrangement? (Bonus for me: I'd be fluent in Spanish by now.) But you missed that ship, and it has sailed.

Modesty and caution forbid me to relate the details, but it is possible that Casilda's future is spoken for by someone who indicated a prior interest.

But there's always Speznat. He wants to be a queen so hard. Try asking him.
All is posible in Nave my love!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
All is posible in Nave my love!
What part of "no, not likely" do you not understand?

And money can't buy you love. Everybody will tell you so.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The road goes on forever and the party never ends?
No; "the future's uncertain and the end is always near..."

... Wait. Are we quoting the same song?

Roranicus

Glass half empty, half full? Different songs I suspect as the one I quoted has no emo underpinnings.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Glass half empty, half full? Different songs I suspect as the one I quoted has no emo underpinnings.
And the one I quoted was the Doors' "Roadhouse", which also has no emo underpinnings or did I miss something?