Recent Fights of Coalition for Freedom vs RPK

Do you ever swing your weapon bruh? Mostly like a camera man...

ps. You know you can cancel you swing , right? better than bleeding our eyes with that block cancel.

Thread starter #5
Do you ever swing your weapon bruh? Mostly like a camera man...

ps. You know you can cancel you swing , right? better than bleeding our eyes with that block cancel.
As a squire it is my duty to record all of sneezenut’s greatness

Rhias

I'm still not sure if I should like or dislike this.
The music is decent.
It's better than no vieo.
The foot fighting is nice.
But it's also fucking Mounted! Especially the end of the last videos shows where mounteds shouldn't be -> in the fucking mountanins boosting up with a I don't know how many PSY horse...

Coalition for Freedom? Everywhere I see this coalition's presence I see the common Man denied access to content with walls, gates and guards. I wonder if there is a desire for honesty that burns in a member of this coalition to describe what this war is really about?

Aemone

Coalition for Freedom? Everywhere I see this coalition's presence I see the common Man denied access to content with walls, gates and guards. I wonder if there is a desire for honesty that burns in a member of this coalition to describe what this war is really about?
RPK walls off content. We, the commonMeN wish to open up the world for the rest of the game. We believe that people should not have safe zones and actively petition against TC abuse and the blocking of content. We linked up with others who generally feel the same and thus created the most morally pure movement in MO history led by individuals pure of heart.

haha seems about right, hitting ogh fighters for 70's, im glad i missed these fights :D

RPK walls off content. We, the commonMeN wish to open up the world for the rest of the game. We believe that people should not have safe zones and actively petition against TC abuse and the blocking of content. We linked up with others who generally feel the same and thus created the most morally pure movement in MO history led by individuals pure of heart.
So, your coalition is against walling off content and abusing tc placement?

Phaytal

Lol when RPK brag about being rich. Let me tell you something kids, I am a MeN of Wealth & Taste.

MolagAmur

Except in reality all you're doing is creating a nutcup with everyone and making the game even more boring that it has to be.

You kids always making up excuses to zerg up. After RPK, who is it gonna be? And after that?

Wanna know how to "defeat" RPK? Quit giving them fights and have fun fighs amongst your nutcup.

Except in reality all you're doing is creating a nutcup with everyone and making the game even more boring that it has to be.

You kids always making up excuses to zerg up. After RPK, who is it gonna be? And after that?

Wanna know how to "defeat" RPK? Quit giving them fights and have fun fighs amongst your nutcup.
unblock Gnat and that would probably happen.