Red Vadda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Mycke

Just was wondering what could be done to get ES to actually uphold their original statement and make Vadda blue again?

I understand that you have had an issue with a small guild but you have created a larger issue by saying you would keep the town blue and then turn it red. Many took you at face value and believed you would keep it blue and as such have crafters and materials pinned down there.

Now you are forcing many who have no issue with you to have to consider options to take away your control of the city.

So before this gets to be a full blow out...

What can be done to get you to turn the city blue again?

Maybe you can do a set number of days of blue so people can get out of the city and they won't care if its red or blue?

UnicornHooves

Mycke sternly demanded Vadda to be freed
From Spanish rule and their rabid need
To keep the city shrouded in the colour red
Causing all crafters to be unquestionably dead

Thread starter #4

Mycke

Mycke sternly demanded Vadda to be freed
From Spanish rule and their rabid need
To keep the city shrouded in the colour red
Causing all crafters to be unquestionably dead
You poetry is more suited to Gilder since his posts often need a translation anyway :)

Dsn

Honored Member
if you want to stay in a town that is and will stay blue dont be in Vadda or moh-ki or MK.

other then that i only see 2 solution's to the problem:

1. Es tower is removed by force(or the people of vadda or the rogue guild)
2. the rogue guild is removed.

if you want to stay in a town that is and will stay blue dont be in Vadda or moh-ki or MK.

other then that i only see 2 solution's to the problem:

1. Es tower is removed by force(or the people of vadda or the rogue guild)
2. the rogue guild is removed.

why u including mohki

Thread starter #8

Mycke

kranick

the last word belongs to ID.

Raimbow

Oghmium Supporter
compensate all the damage he has done ID, erase your guild, disappear from the area. And will return to blue Vadda

that's my proposal xD

Thread starter #11

Mycke

compensate all the damage he has done ID, erase your guild, disappear from the area. And will return to blue Vadda

that's my proposal xD
You don't want them to delete their accounts too?

What a softy... :p

Dsn

Honored Member

Xar

I want Vadda blue again too.

greetings

Finnley

The guild Germania has absolut no intention to turn MK red.
Why would we even want to; We see a lot of drawbacks in turning a city red that is mainly used by crafters.
We did not release an official statement yet cause we did not put much effort in this forum.

Achi||es

Arena Champion and Focus Group
Leave Vadda red. Good shit ES. When you turned the GZ off you got more respect than you think. Most of us never thought you'd do it.

Sirsancho

We did not want vada red, but We have been forced by their actions(ID)

Dsn

Honored Member
The guild Germania has absolut no intention to turn MK red.
Why would we even want to; We see a lot of drawbacks in turning a city red that is mainly used by crafters.
We did not release an official statement yet cause we did not put much effort in this forum.
and how long did you hold it again(anything under 2 months is not really a achievement or considered stable/safe) (when i talked about those 3 towns i said those were the 3 towns that were red the longest and changed owners like every 2 weeks) nothing against the current owners(of MK and moh-ki).

Wili

Trial Member
The problem appart of ID are still ninjasieguing our tower/assets almost every day is that we are enjoying red Vadda a lot :) , is easier to defend our towers/assets with Vadda being red also.

Thread starter #19

Mycke

The problem appart of ID are still ninjasieguing our tower/assets almost every day is that we are enjoying red Vadda a lot :) , is easier to defend our towers/assets with Vadda being red also.
Its your city and I have no issue with that...

What I am asking is if you could let it be blue for a week to let all the neutral and non-hostile players and guilds get out of there, because many people took your saying it would be blue to heart and have toons and materials there.

Its ok to change you mind but since you did could you give people a chance to adapt to your change of heart?

Achi||es

Arena Champion and Focus Group
Its your city and I have no issue with that...

What I am asking is if you could let it be blue for a week to let all the neutral and non-hostile players and guilds get out of there, because many people took your saying it would be blue to heart and have toons and materials there.

Its ok to change you mind but since you did could you give people a chance to adapt to your change of heart?
What's the issue with people getting their mats out while it's red? I've lived out of a red town for as long as I can remember now and with enough patience and organization anything can be accomplished. Why are you trying to play this game without any risk, when this game is all about risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.