Reroll Token

Thread starter #1

Finnley

Really good job on the reroll token
The donation UI could be more straightforward tough, i think it would be better to have a flashed out shop UI where you can buy account services instead of this donation thingy and for easy monetary gain you could then also sell veteran capes there.
About the token:
I have tried everything, sending it away, trading it, banking it, dropping loot and nothing worked to keep the token and have the reroll go trough
This really impressed me, good job @Sebastian Persson @Herius
One thing tough PLEASE make size also changeable with the token

Last edited:
I dont know how I missed it but In all honesty, I was not even sure if it was possible to get to donations page anymore. Lol...

I think these types of things should be linked/promoted more.

EDIT: Now that I did find the link I have found that the (Read More) link in its description is broken. This could be disheartening to a potential donor.

Last edited:

agead_drem

I dont know how I missed it but In all honesty, I was not even sure if it was possible to get to donations page anymore. Lol...

I think these types of things should be linked/promoted more.

EDIT: Now that I did find the link I have found that the (Read More) link in its description is broken. This could be disheartening to a potential donor.
There are a lot of broken links last I checked. That particular section of their site needs a major overhaul.

if i remember correctly, we also had sub tokens did we not? or am i recalling incorrectly?