Return of Praetorians

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got killed by one envy 6 or 9 months aggo when i was relativly new, i was full in gear the envy dude beats me nude...5 months after that i still got comments as ""says the guy who got his ass kicked by a nude""

but when teddy kills a full geared envy naked in gk ,with a vid of it, envy letterly begged him to take it off
""that video will destroy my rep"" is what was said..

when envy tag is destroyed ""nobody gave a shit becouse they were all offline""
when AQ gets beated they cant live up to the tag....

now im not saying i never troll but someones who seems bad can grow good, someone really good can quit the game. just dont lable people/ guilds it WILL come back to bite you in the ass
just give the ""new"" AQ a chance
Remmember that one time, when smasher beat one of your guys naked recently. I guess that leaves us at a score of 2-1?

audric

i got killed by one envy 6 or 9 months aggo when i was relativly new, i was full in gear the envy dude beats me nude...5 months after that i still got comments as ""says the guy who got his ass kicked by a nude""

but when teddy kills a full geared envy naked in gk ,with a vid of it, envy letterly begged him to take it off

when envy tag is destroyed ""nobody gave a shit becouse they were all offline""
when AQ gets beated they cant live up to the tag....

now im not saying i never troll but someones who seems bad can grow good, someone really good can quit the game. just dont lable people/ guilds it WILL come back to bite you in the ass
just give the ""new"" AQ a chance
ENVY never begged anyone to do anything, and never will.

You will never understand how much ENVY truly does not give a shit because you're not in ENVY, to you it all seems like a charade, and it truly isn't.

When ENVY tag was destroyed we knew they were sieging days and days before. Our initial thought was that it's not worth our time for a palisade we don't even use.

Anyway, to get back on track.

I enjoyed the video, a good showing, made me want to play again myself.

MolagAmur

Good Fight, You guys brought the better composition than us which is not a crime. Welcome back prae, we will meet again muahahhahahaha *strokes mr fluffys fur*

No offense to your pvp skillz or anything Molag, but you talking about how we arnt old AQ(skill wise) is like you talking shit to a mirror. Had most of the original ENVY been gone when you joined(which wasnt long ago) you'd be in same boat as us brotha, so stop with the "you guys arnt the original AQ" shit, we have never claimed to be. We trying to hit our groove together and it will take some time. thanks Brooooooooooooooo
Umm, so you are speaking about "what-ifs" which are clearly irrelevant to anything that I said. "What-if" the original ENVY had been gone when i joined, then yeah no shit i'd be in the same boat as you. Lmao you are just clarifying what im saying. I really think you are a bit confused here. Alll im saying is you guys boasting the AQ tag is humerous to me and the rest of the server, because knowing that IF the old AQ vets were to come back they'd either leave immediately or kick your sorry asses out of AQ.

Oh and good luck on hitting your "groove".

P.S - you saying its like me talking shit to myself in a mirror is laughable. No worries, i remember when i used to try to insult people bc i was mad about a logical post.

Bazathar

Umm, so you are speaking about "what-ifs" which are clearly irrelevant to anything that I said. "What-if" the original ENVY had been gone when i joined, then yeah no shit i'd be in the same boat as you. Lmao you are just clarifying what im saying. I really think you are a bit confused here. Alll im saying is you guys boasting the AQ tag is humerous to me and the rest of the server, because knowing that IF the old AQ vets were to come back they'd either leave immediately or kick your sorry asses out of AQ.

Oh and good luck on hitting your "groove".

P.S - you saying its like me talking shit to myself in a mirror is laughable. No worries, i remember when i used to try to insult people bc i was mad about a logical post.
no im not confused at all, nor have i been running around "ohh im awesome im AQ" so your points are invalid as well. Also i didnt insult you, was just making my point, we are well aware we are not on the same level as old AQ, nor is anyone accept maybe the core ENVY, not denying that at all

Cooplar

Yeh, awesome group composition we had with 1 mage 1 MA. I was one of the few hybrids.

UnicornHooves

I don't know what Serebro told you, but I actually chatted with him and asked him to keep the video up. I'd like to see some evidence of a request to take it down and I'd also like you to stop spewing blatant lies on the forums. I enjoy being under-rated and would much rather everybody have low expectations of me than unworthy high expectations. Also, I never talked to Teddy about it and nobody ever asked him to take down the video...I really don't know what they have been telling you over at AQ, but it appears as if you've been lied to by somebody. For this I am very sorry and I hope that they begin telling you the truth...

Rulant

REMEMBAR DAT TIEM I BEET WINKLE 1V1?

REMEAMBARD WEN OUR CLANGUILDGROUPGUYS BEET THAT ONE TOP GUILD

U NO WEN WE BAET UR GUIDLS WHILE OUTNOUBMERSD?

LOL@DAT1TIEMW3N1NJ4SIEGEDDAT0WERZLOLOLOL

MolagAmur

Well, i said what i said not thinking it would come to an argument but it did.

We all suck at this game and should all merge to create a large community and fish together in Meduli. Sit around bonfires telling old tales. Also, i vote Rhodri be crowned King of Nave

StrongMad

Good Fight, You guys brought the better composition than us which is not a crime. Welcome back prae, we will meet again muahahhahahaha *strokes mr fluffys fur*

No offense to your pvp skillz or anything Molag, but you talking about how we arnt old AQ(skill wise) is like you talking shit to a mirror. Had most of the original ENVY been gone when you joined(which wasnt long ago) you'd be in same boat as us brotha, so stop with the "you guys arnt the original AQ" shit, we have never claimed to be. We trying to hit our groove together and it will take some time. thanks Brooooooooooooooo
The big difference with us joining envy is that we joined when 90-95% were subbed while fury joined aq when hardly any old aq are subbed to raise the recruitment standards and no time to type more phone 5%

Xar

It's nice to see more and more small to medium scale fights coming up again on a daily basis. :)

Nice video too.
Keep it up everyone, make the game a bloody funny place for everyone.

greetings

Imnu

Arena Champion
play nice guys! I am still watching!

StrongMad

This video has to be staged as Godly is not on a horse.

we were getting ready for a training session and were unprepared thats why we lossed, we had no mages or Ma's in a open field , gf tho

Status
Not open for further replies.