Returning but what has happened to the game?

(Just kind of more proof that RPK can never fill GUTS shoes.)

“We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” – Goethe
To fade away long ago living on past glories that may of or may not of happened, where most don't know who they even were, like you and AI?

What one guild are you and those like you always talking about even in threads that have nothing to do with them? WSX? GUTS? AI? - RPK!

Last edited:
why do you keep talking about an alliance that hasn't existed for months?

oh, because you want to make it seem that rpk isn't more than half the server currently... probably significantly more. Not that there is really anything wrong with that, it's mostly the decline of the games population.

All of the guilds that made up the alliance are either gone, or no longer allied, it has been like that for some time. the only guilds from the alliance that still exist are roar and null, and they are not allied from what I have heard.
Words of a krankid who claim they never lost a war, only because they always quit halfway through everything, and the one war they didn't quit they pussied out and signed a peace treaty

-One thing you can always count on the krankids for is you can't count on the krankids-

MORTAL ONLINE 2 LORRIANA XD

MolagAmur

They were underdog for a couple of years at least when they fought ID zerg alone with a much smaller force, in fact that was the single time they were a relevant guild in the history of MO. That was when RPK was RPK. A bit like Original Guts vs some of the later iterations, they had elements of what they were but just a pale shadow.
RPK was the underdog when the game had somewhat of a population and other guilds were around. RPK became known when most of the PVPers quit the game. Oh and with the necro patch(which I think is when most ppl quit bc lul necro pets). As for current RPK, I'm not sure seeing as I personally haven't played in forever and I dont think there is a single good group of pvpers playing at the moment. Having said that, there are one or two people in RPK I like.

They did well against AI...but let's not forget who AI was okay?

As for whoever the hell Ozymandias is...give the kid a break. He's living his MO dream in the top guild on the server lol.

Vaith

After several years away I have decided play mortal again. However there seems to be very few people left who are still active. What happened? The only two guild names that I recognize are RPK and NWO. Where is everyone?
So after several years away you come back to be suprised that only few people are left?
How can you wonder what happened when you are one of the people who left, dawg? you if anyone should know

Keurk

RPK was the underdog when the game had somewhat of a population and other guilds were around. RPK became known when most of the PVPers quit the game. Oh and with the necro patch(which I think is when most ppl quit bc lul necro pets). As for current RPK, I'm not sure seeing as I personally haven't played in forever and I dont think there is a single good group of pvpers playing at the moment. Having said that, there are one or two people in RPK I like.

As for whoever the hell Ozymandias is...give the kid a break. He's living his MO dream in the top guild on the server lol.
doing good against AI, what an achievement. I too can go at primar school and beat to death 5y olds kids and brag about how i molested them all. That what is rpk (steam release is a good exemple for this, most were so unable to fight you can even see videos of 1days players beating down rpk members xD )

QUAD where the biggest quitters and cry babies this game has ever seen, you should of been there when RPK! would raid their empire for deed drops, always crying for ID to come save them.

they deconned their empire and fled in the night rather than lose to RPK!, They tried to comeback but realized the just weren't as good as they thought they were

As for who the BADKID is... Who the tuck knows, never heard of him

Dalacor

QUAD where the biggest quitters and cry babies this game has ever seen, you should of been there when RPK! would raid their empire for deed drops, always crying for ID to come save them.

they deconned their empire and fled in the night rather than lose to RPK!, They tried to comeback but realized the just weren't as good as they thought they were

As for who the BADKID is... Who the tuck knows, never heard of him
I love RPKs opinion that facts only get in the way of a good story. The truth was 90% of quad left before you started farming deed drops and the last few decided to sell up in the silly hope that SV would fix the game and they could come back. Oh RPK :eek:

In Quad's heyday they could have destroyed RPK with half the numbers easily.

I love RPKs opinion that facts only get in the way of a good story. The truth was 90% of quad left before you started farming deed drops and the last few decided to sell up in the silly hope that SV would fix the game and they could come back. Oh RPK :eek:

Can't win > waits for enemy to stop playing > zergs down/ninja sieges left overs > claims victory > tells alternate events to make it seem amazing.

^^ The Manflayer formula. He's spent years trying to put his guild up on the pedestal so newbies who don't know better, bow down. He's repeated himself so much, he actually believes his own fables.

2013 - 2015 wasn't a good time for RPK in the North. Constantly getting blown up by multiple guilds over the years, too bad the salt threads were wiped during the security breach, was some good reading. There's quite a few old videos from Pown and other Quad, showing the RPK zerg turning into loot bags rather quick.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
tells alternate events to make it seem amazing.

^^ The Manflayer¹ formula. He's spent years trying to put his guild up on the pedestal so newbies who don't know better, bow down.
So I'm not crazy? I have been gaslighted? Such a comfort to know.
There's quite a few old videos from Pown and other Quad, showing the RPK zerg turning into loot bags rather quick.
Going to risk gathering "old' ratings here by saying in public that it reminds me of an old joke:

How do you defeat the entire Canadian army²?
Four angry Texans.

----
¹ https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShutUpHannibal
² Apologies to the Canadian army for making them stand in for RPK.

the losers always start leaving after suffering defeats.

QUAD couldn't do anything without IDs help.

The actual truth is QUAD was being raided daily at the height of their empire which included HOPE and HERJ in the same palisade and were still unable to stop RPK!

Last edited:
Can't win > waits for enemy to stop playing > zergs down/ninja sieges left overs > claims victory > tells alternate events to make it seem amazing.

^^ The Manflayer formula. He's spent years trying to put his guild up on the pedestal so newbies who don't know better, bow down. He's repeated himself so much, he actually believes his own fables.

2013 - 2015 wasn't a good time for RPK in the North. Constantly getting blown up by multiple guilds over the years, too bad the salt threads were wiped during the security breach, was some good reading. There's quite a few old videos from Pown and other Quad, showing the RPK zerg turning into loot bags rather quick.
How many guilds have you been apart of that went against RPK!, where are they all now?

What happen to your All Star guild at steam release to go against RPK! ? AssStair or something?

Do you know how many Server Wars have been started who's soul purpose was to destroy RPK!.... RPK! is still here.

There have never been any salt threads by RPK!, it has always been by those who went against RPK! and failed, such as yourself

One of the reasons ALL the guilds you have been affiliated with have failed against RPK! is you really don't understand what they are after... If you only truly knew what Manflayer was preaching

Last edited:

MolagAmur

One of the reasons ALL the guilds you have been affiliated with have failed against RPK! is you really don't understand what they are after... If you only truly knew what Manflayer was preaching
If by "failed against RPK" you mean not blowing your stuff up then sure...but who gives a damn about that. As for actual PvP...we never once had an issue with RPK. And we sure as fuck never had an issue with the Manflayer lmfao!

How many guilds have you been apart of that went against RPK!, where are they all now?

What happen to your All Star guild at steam release to go against RPK! ? AssStair or something?

Do you know how many Server Wars have been started who's soul purpose was to destroy RPK!.... RPK! is still here.

There have never been any salt threads by RPK!, it has always been by those who went against RPK! and failed, such as yourself

- GUTS made it almost a monthly thing at one point to blow your shit up and send you guys off Toxai cliffs. RPK tried to make plays in Fab, gave up after a week, cause made no progress. But I mean, keep that "RPK made GUTS quit MO" meme up I guess.
- Archon, The "Allstar guild" didn't lose a single fight to RPK during steam release. You guys ended up refusing to log in, cliff diving, or ran to your stone cutter walls and logged off, after like week 1. Then in true RPK fashion, Sieged us at like 3am. It's a victory in my book when a small 7 man guild makes a 30 man zerg salted.
- Ludex, most recent guild, small 4 man guild. Had one fight with RPK, a 2v2 - We won. Again in true RPK fashion, Ninja sieged us.

There's no salt threads, because they were wiped with security breach. It was either weekly salt threads by your members, or salted members in RPK crying about internal guild drama. But what ever floats your boat mate, keep living within your own fairy tale.

Last edited:

Dalacor

- GUTS made it almost a monthly thing at one point to blow your shit up and send you guys off Toxai cliffs. RPK tried to make plays in Fab, gave up after a week, cause made no progress. But I mean, keep that "RPK made GUTS quit MO" meme up I guess.
- Archon, The "Allstar guild" didn't lose a single fight to RPK during steam release. You guys ended up refusing to log in, cliff diving, or ran to your stone cutter walls and logged off, after like week 1. Then in true RPK fashion, Sieged us at like 3am. It's a victory in my book when a small 7 man guild makes a 30 man zerg salted.
- Ludex, most recent guild, small 4 man guild. Had one fight with RPK, a 2v2 - We won. Again in true RPK fashion, Ninja sieged us.

There's no salt threads, because they were wiped with security breach. It was either weekly salt threads by your members, or salted members in RPK crying about internal guild drama. But what ever floats your boat mate, keep living within your own fairy tale.
Turbs claims another victim. RIP RPK propaganda machine

powN

The actual truth is QUAD was being raided daily at the height of their empire which included HOPE and HERJ in the same palisade and were still unable to stop RPK!
You mean when you guys were sieging us at like 3-4 am our time? I just popped in on forums to see how's MO doing these days and you guys still talk about stuff from 5 years back. Cmon boys :D

Last edited:
Look at rpk still trying to flex XD it’s absolutely fucking hilarious considering they are flexing against themselves and a couple noobies...

I sincerely hope MO2 has a lot less ... loose ends that they can take advantage of , mostly in the way of glitched sieges , guards , towers , etc - rpk used to love glitching and breaking rules back in their hay day , which is probably why it attracts the youngest kids with the biggest egos , it’s like a cheat websites forums attracting all the fat ugly kids who couldn’t become cool hackers .

Listen kids , you’re not the bestestest just because youre the only ones left playing this game religiously like we all did years ago , in fact it has to be just the opposite : how do you play this game 24/7 still when it’s just you and your guild and occasionally regular people like me when I decide to check some of my characters ? I guess they are just practicing their mechanic abusing skills for MO2.

is the end of time Lorriana. Simply People left Myrland, and migrate other lands. The old empire dead when last emperor Komdor I lost de throne.
Now we can only see as the Myrland glory days gone, and speak in silence about legends of emperor, glory days and ancient kingdoms.

The shadow cover all Myrland.
Is the end.