Revert NPC vendor item organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Sarkhan

As the title states - revert NPC vendor item organization

Vendors used to list their items by order of what they sold, and then what they sold that players sold to them. Now, its all jumbled together. In other words, unless you are a long time player who knows exactly what that vendor sells, you can't really tell whats from the vendor and can be bought endlessly and what isn't. You have to look for the number of the item contained by the vendor before purchasing. This is all needless and confusing for new players.

Revert this change, please.

Please? It used to be SO much better, before this change...

why would anyone want to revert to the old unsorted list? at least now its alphabetical so looking thru a long list for what you want is far simpler. I could see maybe putting the infinite-quantity items (vendor stocked) at the top of the list and everything sold to them sorted alphabetically below, but i'd really rather not go back to the old unsorted list.

-barcode

Thread starter #5

Sarkhan

why would anyone want to revert to the old unsorted list? at least now its alphabetical so looking thru a long list for what you want is far simpler. I could see maybe putting the infinite-quantity items (vendor stocked) at the top of the list and everything sold to them sorted alphabetically below, but i'd really rather not go back to the old unsorted list.

-barcode

As far as I am aware that is exactly how the old list was. Vendor stocked items at the top, everything else on bottom. What might you be referring to?

why would anyone want to revert to the old unsorted list?

the infinite-quantity items (vendor stocked) at the top of the list

The rest can be alphabetical or not... organized is better, I agree... but Id rather the vendors didnt buy crap they wouldnt normally sell anyhow. What is the point of a bone vendor? Why have so many 99% useless NPCs?

Now we mix up the stuff that they actually do sell... into a full barrage of crap.

Either fix it to be organized and separated, or revert it.

items used to list on the vendor in the order they were sold to the vendor, at least thats how i remember it. So vendor stocked items happened to be at the top because thats how the vendor spawns in, with those items. so if you were looking for something else people may have sold to the vendor (wood was common, for example) you'd have to scan thru the whole list

-barcode

Status
Not open for further replies.