ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM PRESENT: PRIZEFIGHTS! DUELIST LEAGUE!

¿DO YOU LIKE THE RBT DUELIST TOURNEMENT?

• not sure, it not look very interesting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No like me. I will not join and not bet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1
RBT PRESENT:

DUELIST TOURNEMENT!

A tournament that will satisfy the desires of the demanding public of Myrland! Entertainment, drama, struggles, action, and names of the past and present to offer a show like no other to the people of Myrland!
Who will win the title of champion?

I want famous duelists to attend the tournament and also less known players who can present their credentials as fighters.
I will start organizing it in Tindrem, where the fighting will be organized. The fighting will have a qualifying character.
To attend the tournament as a public you will have to buy a ticket, I will also sell the live broadcast by stream.
There will be a guaranteed bag with gold for each fighter to participate.
The gold amount for each fight will depend on the income generated by each fight.

A sand will be built in Tindrem quickly for that purpose.

I want everyone who has an interest in participating in this league to contact me through the forum or send me a message by discord.

-RULES-

- PETS CANNOT BE USED.
-NO POTIONS CAN BE USED.
-NO MAGIC.
-RINGS NOT ALLOWED.
-NO TRINKETS
-FIST WEAPON NOT ALLOWED
-SPEAR NOT ALLOWED
-NO TOWER SHIELD
-ONLY 3 BANDAGES.
-NOT BOW.
-ALL WEAPONS STEEL.
-ALL ARMOR WILL BE MAT DESSIGNED FOR ORGANIZATION (I THINK PANSAR POSSIBLE).
-ALL WEAPONS AND ARMORS PROVEIDEED FOR ME FOR TOURNEMENT. (I CRAFT FREE)

The required information is:
- Character name.
-Type of weapon used.
-Time availability.
-Your guild.

Duels will be by lottery. I hope to gather a good number of fighters and there will be an important prize for the Champion in gold.
The prize will be paid by me. I will promote each fight as best as possible to generate expectation and interest.

Of course you can bet. RBT WILL ACCEPT BETS AND I WILL PERSONALLY GUARANTEE YOUR PAYMENT. FOR NOW THERE WILL BE NO LIMIT OF BETS. YOU CAN BET BOTH THE WINNER OF A COMBAT AS THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT.
I WILL PRESENT A PAGE VERY SOON WHERE YOU WILL SEE THE BETS THAT CAN BE DONE. KEEP ATTENTIVE AND EARN MONEY WITH THE TOURNAMENT!

I need that if someone believes that the idea can be improved or add rules that make it better and safer, contact me. I want it to be a perfect event.

PM ME FOR JOIN
OR BET

For see the warriors that will join and fight in league check this link:
https://www.starvault.se/mortalforums/threads/participants-confirmed-in-league.126686/

Last edited:
the thing is reds cant join it
that would be nice if we could do it in open area where there is no npc walking and no guards so reds also could join
thats your duty to make it safe for everyone

Thread starter #6
I'll bet.
Spectators will be allowed ?
yes but you will must buy one ticket! when fight arrive i will put in broker tickets for sell. It will help create a good bag for fighters. You will can buy too transmision for stream if you like more! About bet fights, when first fight announce, simply pm me and said me what amount you like bet.

Last edited:
Thread starter #7
the thing is reds cant join it
that would be nice if we could do it in open area where there is no npc walking and no guards so reds also could join
thats your duty to make it safe for everyone

absolutly yes. i hope much reds join, i have a plan for make fights with public in close spot, so dont worry all will be ok man

Last edited:
Thread starter #8
No pets, no potions. What about magic? What about archery? Bandages?
not archery, not pots, 3 bandages limit, not magic.

it right ?

Last edited:
Red players can play? Where u going to do this?

- Character name.

Agui

-Type of weapon used.

Short handle long katana (polesword)

-Time availability.

Mondays (8 hours from now)
Saturdays and sundays we need to get into a deal

Few Suggestions for the Tournament :

• in the Light of the Recent Events, The War and Fighting, The unfortunate Shut Down of the Arena that will prevent some the peaceful Citizens of the Realm and dueling Sport Fans From Attending and enjoying The Games and Cheer For there Heroes i Recommend That The Royal bank of Tindrem Should Held the tournament At The Eastern Steppe Arena South West of the Demon Pillars, the Arena Capacity Can Hold 200 Viewer and 35 Dueler, more enough to make Small group Fights i would Say, The Architecture is a pure Khurite Style and Shape and it has a beautiful View on The Sausage Lake, though there isn't any present of Guards but it would be more Cool so that Every one Can Attend " innocent and Murderers.
  • The tournament Fights Should be Recorded and archived one by one to record the last Moments, Glory moments of each player " not only a stream.
  • to ensure maximum degree of Clarity and to measure the degree of skill of each player the Duelers Should be naked with nothing but there weapons.
  • To organize the event and avoid mass-killing and other Stalkers who come uninvited to attend the tournament without a ticket i Suggest to hire RPK to Tend the Security and deal with any one else that didn't pay for the ticket.
  • its Forbidden For the Visitors or the Duelers To Carry Weapons or wear armors withing the Arena Frontier, any one who do other wise will be Dealt by the Guards " The Hired Members of RPK".
  • Every Dueler is allowed to have one Squire to Serve him and Carry his belongs.
  • Trades are not allowed to the Duelers before every duel, Duelers will drop there loot before every Fight to let the game master check for illegal items.
  • Snooping and pick-pocketing will have you killed immediately and Cancel your ticket.

there are many qualities in choosing the Khurite Steppe arena ; Like its Close to Morin khur, Bakti and moh-ki ... it mark every one gray so no blue kills, its wide and open field and Close to a natural view and most of all it will allow Every one to Come To attend " if they paid ofc.
There is more than one reason in my mind, a political one actually ... from my point of view Sports and Fights Bring people together and unit the Ranks of the Mortals, perhaps this tournament will be a small Step in the right Direction to bring peace and Prosperity between Tindremence and Khurite people, i am sure a lot of my countrymen would love to see there Favorite champions Dueling and Fighting in our Green Grasp lands, also it would add more Political and Cultural Value To our Terrain and a Good Chance to Remember the Mortal people of the Khurite Hospitality.

P.s if the Royal Bank of tindrem Choose our Arena To Host the Games i will immediately issue an executive order to Hold on any on going Hostility on the Front and propose a truce to Hold the War with the Tindremic Empire and to allow a save passage to the Men and women attending the games.

Your Faithful
@Great genral Mingxia

Thread starter #11
Red players can play? Where u going to do this?

- Character name.

Agui

-Type of weapon used.

Short handle long katana (polesword)

-Time availability.

Mondays (8 hours from now)
Saturdays and sundays we need to get into a deal
thaks Agui,
All the fights will take place in an enclosure with public, protected and secure so that all the reds can participate in peace and there will be a strong security team to monitor the event.
If someone tries to attack a red participant in the event or a public assistant will be liquidated on the spot.

I will make sure that spectators and participants are safe.

Thread starter #13
yeah!! thanks boni i put you now in list!

Amelia

thaks Agui,
All the fights will take place in an enclosure with public, protected and secure so that all the reds can participate in peace and there will be a strong security team to monitor the event.
If someone tries to attack a red participant in the event or a public assistant will be liquidated on the spot.

I will make sure that spectators and participants are safe.
I suggest to give spectators the choice to see the event naked or dressed as they wish, no weapon of course.

Thread starter #15
I suggest to give spectators the choice to see the event naked or dressed as they wish, no weapon of course.
i not sure yet about how make it. But i will have ready some merc for protect all. I will try garanty safety.