RPK Coup de e’tat

Thread starter #1
As Nave prepares to head into a new dawn bad blood has spilled . A Red Wedding has occurred. Civil war has broken out in the kingdom of RPK .

As declared by RPK King Zwei , a State of Emergency, every meat bag for them selves !!!

RPK will no longer hold the MK keep spot .
MK Keep spot will be sieged by the internal separatist starting today they will be running boulders , all RPK assets will decay or be sieged by these separatist they will be a new guild .The Separatist want to wall in Nave content. Entire sections of the map . All will be considered hostile....

To All of Nave either brace or embrace the calamity blood is spilling all over the North East . Siege weapons and boulder runners are already in full action.
“””””” a few days later””””””
Siege upon siege battle upon battle as King Zwei screams Nave will be free !!!! The “separatists” led by ambition and greed are many as they stood plentiful n full of confidence that King Zwei was going to stand alone as the Castle crumbles around him by their weapons of war.
As the Separatists stood tall and with confidence in the fields slinging boulders laughing, counting the already plentiful stacks of the rarest of Advanced Metals .( I seen their treasure banks friends , more then Nave has ever seen all together in the entire history , for real more Ogh then ever) ... dismissed the Old Guard , claims that they were gone in far away lands never to be seen again , but echos of their deception made it to RPK most loyal , the Founding Fathers could not believe what their dreams had reveal, King and Kin Zwei needed them , so they appeared , with might and fury .
Out numbered 4-1 they held off the first attempts but then the Separatists with all their stolen gold from the kingdom went on recruiting to all corners of Nave and beyond offering to some gear and to some wild treasures .meanwhile... Deep in the hills Kranesh the rogue warriors ,small in numbers but fight with such savagery they can not be merely called bandits , they got word of such events , offers made it to their doors but these men are not swayed by shiny trinkets, they crave blood ,battles and earn what they take ............Cont...
These warriors harden by the lawlessness of Kranesh envision a world with no boundaries, as the first of their kind heard stories from Ancient Sheevra Spiritis of other relms one relm caught the attention of these murderous savages at the time this relm is Asgard ,live free ,eat ,drink ,fight And die glorious deaths , in their eyes visions of Nave should be the same and this is the time to help King Zwei tear down those walls that confine their Valhalla to the Hills of Kranesh .
“”””days later”””””
The walls hear and the shadows speak .
Spies , who would be wish to believe a spy , as spies have lies some help kingdoms live and some help them die , who would be wise to believe a spy ..... (to be cont)

Last edited:

oykd

Yes yes yeeeeea downloading see ya autside yyour keep noobs

oykd

As Nave prepares to head into a new dawn bad blood has spilled . A Red Wedding has occurred. Civil war has broken out in the kingdom of RPK .

As declared by RPK King Zwei , a State of Emergency, every meat bag for them selves !!!

MK Keep spot will be sieged by the internal separatist starting today they will be running boulders , all RPK assets will decay or be sieged by these separatist they will be a new guild .The Separatist want to wall in Nave content. Entire sections of the map . All will be considered hostile....

To All of Nave either brace or embrace the calamity blood is spilling all over the North East . Siege weapons and boulder runners are already in full action
Who the f*CK is this guy?

Thread starter #7
Didnt you just return to the game? What are these mad ramblings?
so basically King Zwei wants the content like Tephra mines , Demons , Spider queen etc ... to be open to everyone in Nave ...the people Separating from RPK want to Wall it all in ....so they are going to try to knock down all current RPK asset ....

yeah I just got back and all of a sudden its popping off .... I guess I incite PvP and craziness

oykd

i heard aku got crazy ! well i thinks him right he was mad before yeling calling everyone N word messeging someone asking for boob or dick picks or smth wtf dude :/

oykd

also heard story how hayasa met aku irl hayasa was so scared was coviring hes beer with his hands(thinking dont put pill in my beer)

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
/yawn

I'll believe it's something other than recreational intramural sport when events warrant.
i heard aku got crazy ! well i thinks him right he was mad before yeling calling everyone N word messeging someone asking for boob or dick picks or smth wtf dude :/
I think you're overdoing the rumour-mongering, though none of the actions you allege or heard it alleged that Aku took would, if verified, be the first time anyone did those things during Mortal Online. Sounds like an internal affair.

whenever a conflict begins, I always read that people say "we want to open the tepra spot, gaulkor, greater natorus setc ..."
When they win, later, they always close it again.
It is something that never changes.
The only time when all those assets were open in the north was when ICH ruled those lands.

Regarding that supposed civil war, I haven't heard anything about it.

We will see what happens.

so basically King Zwei wants the content like Tephra mines , Demons , Spider queen etc ... to be open to everyone in Nave ...the people Separating from RPK want to Wall it all in ....so they are going to try to knock down all current RPK asset ....

yeah I just got back and all of a sudden its popping off .... I guess I incite PvP and craziness
It is NOT necessary to promote madness in Nave.
Madness abounds in our lands and is rather a plague.
What we lack are inhabitants. There should not be more than 20 people a day playing at the same time.

Sometimes not even that.

Teknique

To All of Nave either brace or embrace the calamity blood is spilling all over the North East . Siege weapons and boulder runners are already in full action
No civil war I assure you, just a number of traitors that you can count on less than one hand who desperately wanted to be muppets

i heard aku got crazy ! ...
Aku is crazy! I love that guy.
Maybe RPK will return from empire builders and zerklings with potions and high tier armor back to good PVPers, how it used to be.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
1) Aku may be crazy-- you know him better.
2) No-one questions your affections.
3) Signs point to "no".
(numbered for convenience)
1) Aku is crazy!
2) I love that guy.
3) Maybe RPK will return from empire builders and zerklings with potions and high tier armor back to good PVPers, how it used to be.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

So the peak players reported by Steam * (BFA¹) went up from the recent average of high-to-mid 40s to 92 (approximately doubling), possibly & very probably because of this thread's topical event.

Whatever real number of logged-in players this may represent, is that number comprised of just One Side + the Other Side in the "conflict", or does it include people on neither side taking advantage of the distraction to fulfill some private ends?

Tehmudjin

So the peak players reported by Steam * (BFA¹) went up from the recent average of high-to-mid 40s to 92 (approximately doubling), possibly & very probably because of this thread's topical event.

Whatever real number of logged-in players this may represent, is that number comprised of just One Side + the Other Side in the "conflict", or does it include people on neither side taking advantage of the distraction to fulfill some private ends?
Ill fulfill your private ends.