RPK Keep Destroyed

Thread starter #1

Hayasa

Honored Member

Special Thanks to Queen, for only playing 4 times since it all started. I want to also thank Nuke "I wish I was a Kran Kid" Hard for sticking with me, greatly appreciated.

For those who I missed... basically everyone else... "we're doin' it!"

Special Thanks to Queen, for only playing 4 times since it all started. I want to also thank Nuke "I wish I was a Kran Kid" Hard for sticking with me, greatly appreciated.

For those who I missed... basically everyone else... "we're doin' it!"
You'd probably have a greater success in the forums by making a veela veela cosplay hayasa.

Bonifatus

You know, I think this whole war experience was actually great because it has showcased to the remaining players what an absolutely awful state of the game this game is.

I find it hilarious how no matter the state of the game, the mentality is always to win, regardless of how much less fun you have doing it. Unfortunately, Star Vault’s saying “skill matters” really disappeared in recent years. From abusing guards, to people abusing triple strike, pets (shades hitting 80 from god knows where), weakspots (myself included), it solidifies the fact that honestly, this game is trash.

I really do hope SV have seen a few videos, or reach out to players to see the latest experiences, however I honestly feel that their attention is elsewhere.

It was definitely fun(?) for the most part.... no I’m joking it was actually pretty boring spamming guard macros vs pets and ogh.

Back to Darkfall for now!

Xoxoxox

You know, I think this whole war experience was actually great because it has showcased to the remaining players what an absolutely awful state of the game this game is.

I find it hilarious how no matter the state of the game, the mentality is always to win, regardless of how much less fun you have doing it. Unfortunately, Star Vault’s saying “skill matters” really disappeared in recent years. From abusing guards, to people abusing triple strike, pets (shades hitting 80 from god knows where), weakspots (myself included), it solidifies the fact that honestly, this game is trash.

I really do hope SV have seen a few videos, or reach out to players to see the latest experiences, however I honestly feel that their attention is elsewhere.

It was definitely fun(?) for the most part.... no I’m joking it was actually pretty boring spamming guard macros vs pets and ogh.

Back to Darkfall for now!

Xoxoxox
luckly its not about the game but about the players but games over

Was a good fight. I'd like to thank the guards for putting in the hours. Aku for throwing a fit and destroying the guild. And hayasa for giving me a bunch of patrol posts to deconstruct.

See you guys in MO2

Lmfao. A failed RPK group who "doesn't make alliances" tried to be a covert empire building guild and all you kids succeeded in doing was destroying everything. That is your legacy.
Your sad hypocrisy stands clear as day and your propaganda meaningless at this point, quite the funny situation.

Aralis is pointing at you all and laughing.

Thread starter #8

Hayasa

Honored Member
Lmfao. A failed RPK group who "doesn't make alliances" tried to be a covert empire building guild and all you kids succeeded in doing was destroying everything. That is your legacy.
Your sad hypocrisy stands clear as day and your propaganda meaningless at this point, quite the funny situation.

Aralis is pointing at you all and laughing.
Where's Aralis? was he at the siege atleast?

Thread starter #10

Hayasa

Honored Member
Don't know but pretty sure he would have enjoyed it. ~50% of players brough a combat pet...
They had some people who didn’t play for years resub just for this, as per Ryza’s claim... and I think she is right

Just a stupid question here. If RPK keep is destroyed, why are the relics still in place? Am I missing something?

Thread starter #13

Hayasa

Honored Member
Just a stupid question here. If RPK keep is destroyed, why are the relics still in place? Am I missing something?
Please read “the vag war”

Uskang

Cronite Supporter
Salt confiscated the relics from the weak zwei loyalists.
Ez war thanks for playing

Stop crying about pets guards and ts users both sides have alot of this .GG

I don't understand Hayasa's poopst is so uninformative. If this thread is ment for people that already knows the outcome then why even bother posting.

So, did rpk got evicted from demons? Thats funnay, and... are they going back to a shed? oh snap no sheds anymore ingame. They quitting the game now that they won't have more TC and ress priests?

1575389412908.jpeg