RPK's intention to permanently block Gnat and Crater

Thread starter #1
Since RPK likes posting my private messages so much, I will beat them to it this time.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I can't say I'm shocked.

Or doubtful.

It should be perfectly allowable, since technically it will not be 'permanent'.

I am still disappointed by whatever concatenation of circumstances prevents RPK (-or-anyone) from destroying Tekton's Bridge.

I think what you fail to realize is your claim to fame is struggling to knocking down TC towers with the largest Zerg Alliance currently on the server, a feat that many of us are able to accomplish solo.

While RPK! has wiped out a nation of keeps.

Can you see the difference?

Last edited:

Teknique

Since RPK likes posting my private messages so much, I will beat them to it this time.

Its encouraging how confident you are. Twice the pride double the fall

We had every intention of keeping it to the open, gnat and tephra had nothing but soldier guards. However the community decided they did not want nice things, as the bridge destroyer knows and they sieged both, forcing us to have to rebuild them with aggressive guards. I would love to open it up to the community, but you have left us no choice.

If people want to use the gnat or tephra crater can they not just join RPK?

I thought the whole Borg assimilation guildhop thing was pretty much a game mechanic in MO.

Thread starter #11
I think what you fail to realize is your claim to fame is struggling to knocking down TC towers with the largest Zerg Alliance currently on the server, a feat that many of us are able to accomplish solo.

While RPK! has wiped out a nation of keeps.

Can you see the difference?
We blew up the most important towers with a handful of guys. Risarmountain took 2 of us, CurlyHair took 4. Now that TC has to be on the ground where the community can have at you.

Its encouraging how confident you are. Twice the pride double the fall
Could say the same about you, hows RPK morale after all these wipes?

grendel

Only the upper class care about the tephra and gnat. We commoners could not care less.

Teknique

We blew up the most important towers with a handful of guys. Risarmountain took 2 of us, CurlyHair took 4. Now that TC has to be on the ground where the community can have at you.

Could say the same about you, hows RPK morale after all these wipes?
I can honestly say, not significantly different. When I joined RPK most of the members still there at the time had lost every single piece of TC except the keep and maybe one TC tower. How would a severely watered down version of those events have significant impact? You'd have better luck breaking me than breaking the members I was referring to, I don't see myself as being nearly as tough as they are.

Last edited:
Thread starter #14
What is this, Orn blaming me for guards at Gnat too? Lets forget how ridiculous the rational is for guards to begin with.. I wasn't at that siege, I dont have any idea what Orn is talking about, I didnt do any planning or anything for that. Lol

I can honestly say, not significantly different. When I joined RPK most of the members still there at the time had lost every single piece of TC except the keep and maybe one TC tower. How would a severely watered down version of those events have significant impact? You'd have better luck breaking me than breaking the members I was referring to, I don't see myself as being nearly as tough as they are.
In my experience RPK breaks from losing PvP. I do take some twisted joy in wiping all this stuff out though after all the shit your guys talked.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
"Orn blaming me for guards at Gnat too? Lets forget how ridiculous the rationale is for guards to begin with. I wasn't at that siege, I don't have any idea what Orn is talking about, I didn't do any planning or anything for that. Lol.​
In my experience RPK breaks from losing PvP. I do take some twisted joy in wiping all this stuff out though after all the shit your guys talked. '​
-- regularJJ​

RPK's interiour discussions about how you are responsible for everything from Nave's global (the heat in Sarducaa) warming to the low price of gold on the blackmarket would make an interesting read.

We blew up the most important towers with a handful of guys.
No... you didn't

Risarmountain took 2 of us
No one cared.

Now that TC has to be on the ground where the community can have at you.
You are making no sense.

In my experience the Server Zerg Alliance breaks from losing PvP.
I agree

I do take some twisted joy in wiping all this stuff out though after all the shit your guys talked.
You haven't taking anything down but a TC Tower and you struggled at that even with a Server Zerg Alliance helping you, most people take down TC Towers by themselves with a hammer.

I by myself have taken down far more RPK! TC than anyone playing

Thread starter #17
Who are you Ozymandus and are you even playing? How much TC structure have RPK lost in the last 2 weeks? Hard to even calculate the value. Still, nothing compared to the value of all the Cron and Ogh thats dropping.

Who are you Ozymandus?
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

are you even playing?
Daily.

How much TC structure have RPK lost in the last 2 weeks?
Lost?... None.

nothing compared to the value of all the Cron and Ogh thats dropping.
They have as much cron and ogh as you have horn scale... Do you shed tears for your horn scale?

Last edited:

Hayasa

Honored Member
It was open to the public until people decided they didn’t want it to be so they sieved it... then we turned it into a business... now I dunno... probably lots of guards