Rusty Rhias vs Dementia Deviant

Thread starter #1
Some friendly duels from a year or so ago, audio in the first song is messed up because of YouTube copyright shit.

Can’t wait for MO2 PvP! :D

The only two people in the game that have use for ironbone

1. Ariola
2. Your nearest vendor

Some friendly duels from a year or so ago, audio in the first song is messed up because of YouTube copyright shit.

Can’t wait for MO2 PvP! :D
In 3 - 4 years it will look just like it does now except with a engine upgrade

time flies when you're playing MO bro

notice there's no bakti keep, so definitely over a year ago
I had a mint time playing MO.. got a bit spicy on the forums but it was just a reflection of my love for the game - miss the community back in that insane sun vs sexy period, it was the best gaming experience I have ever had

Roll on MO2 and hopefully a fresh bunch of players for another opportunity to relive that time

Edit; miss you as well man btw, hope everything is going good for you

Last edited:

I had a mint time playing MO.. got a bit spicy on the forums but it was just a reflection of my love for the game - miss the community back in that insane sun vs sexy period, it was the best gaming experience I have ever had

Roll on MO2 and hopefully a fresh bunch of players for another opportunity to relive that time

Edit; miss you as well man btw, hope everything is going good for you
Yeh bro was some good times in MO,

If MO2 comes out in our lifetime -_-, surely it will bring a lot of people back, and hopefully will be an opportunity for everyone to relive those fun times.

Miss you too man, all is well on my side, hope you're doing alright too

stay safe and talk soon bro!