Sarducca - What went wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that doesn't really make any sense. All those things can be done already with the current economy, I think you are little too nostalgic on the old MO that will never come back and hung up on old ways. The economy isn't that bad at all. There's no new player retention, that's why you probably feel the economy is out of wack, also I'm not sure you know what an economy is if it's not people buying/selling items and bartering for goods and services...which is done daily, multiple times a day for several guilds.

To be fair though, most players are veterans with fat banks, there is a very slim new player life to speak of so it probably feels like things don't get bought and sold. Another issue is people like you who join nothing but zerg clans to horde the best resources, stack up thousands of steel/cronite/tung etc. then only play mages because you're too scared to die on video or lose your items.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
Well, that doesn't really make any sense. All those things can be done already with the current economy, I think you are little too nostalgic on the old MO that will never come back and hung up on old ways. The economy isn't that bad at all. There's no new player retention, that's why you probably feel the economy is out of wack, also I'm not sure you know what an economy is if it's not people buying/selling items and bartering for goods and services...which is done daily, multiple times a day for several guilds.

To be fair though, most players are veterans with fat banks, there is a very slim new player life to speak of so it probably feels like things don't get bought and sold. Another issue is people like you who join nothing but zerg clans to horde the best resources, stack up thousands of steel/cronite/tung etc. then only play mages because you're too scared to die on video or lose your items.
You obviously dont know me or anything I do or have done in this game.

The only reason I am rich is because I am productive and like having shit ready for when I need them, pluss ive been playing a long time and been getting resources while being active unlike many else.

If you cant see that the economy is bad, beaten and broken just means your not into the whole merchantile end game.
Sure there are small stuff happening on a daily basis but thats been true all the time but still not a good economy.

Thread starter #125

UnicornHooves

Why does SV even make dungeons if the loot is going to be utter shit? I just got done checking out a dungeon in Sarducca where the mobs require multiple people to kill and they drop utter trash. I could have made 10x this amount just farming the stupid bugs that roam around, and I wouldn't have to split that with anyone.

They spend so much time designing dungeons that nobody fucking uses because there is no reason to!

The only reason I am rich is because I am productive and like having shit ready for when I need them, pluss ive been playing a long time and been getting resources while being active unlike many else.

If you cant see that the economy is bad, beaten and broken just means your not into the whole merchantile end game.
Sure there are small stuff happening on a daily basis but thats been true all the time but still not a good economy.
You're quite wrong again on all of your points. Thanks though! Also I spend thousands a week as do others I know on resources and I've never even owned a Tc structure other than a mine. (nor do I own any now)

Why does SV even make dungeons if the loot is going to be utter shit? I just got done checking out a dungeon in Sarducca where the mobs require multiple people to kill and they drop utter trash. I could have made 10x this amount just farming the stupid bugs that roam around, and I wouldn't have to split that with anyone.

They spend so much time designing dungeons that nobody fucking uses because there is no reason to!
You're doing it wrong then. Maybe if you had some real men with you to show you the real money to be made in those dungeons. You can easily make 2k+ gold in the dungeons of sarducca in a bit over an hour or so.

ThaBadMan

Exalted Member
You're quite wrong again on all of your points. Thanks though! Also I spend thousands a week as do others I know on resources and I've never even owned a Tc structure other than a mine. (nor do I own any now)
Ill let you live in your delusions ;)

PS. Whats with the disagree spam Tyrannical T ? Are you insecure about yourself ?

Hodo

You're doing it wrong then. Maybe if you had some real men with you to show you the real money to be made in those dungeons. You can easily make 2k+ gold in the dungeons of sarducca in a bit over an hour or so.
You can? What dungeons are you going in? Are you lockpicking because that was nerfed so hard a few weeks after Sarducaas release that you are better off picking pockets in Tindrem.

You can? What dungeons are you going in? Are you lockpicking because that was nerfed so hard a few weeks after Sarducaas release that you are better off picking pockets in Tindrem.
Well I made over 4.4k gold yesterday alone, and many materials + items. I guess if no one knows, I'm not telling!

Hodo

The funny thing is TBM, I know what you have done, and where you started with Myrm. I remember when you were nothing more than a bad Veela thief in MK. You have come a long way, and one thing I can say about you is that you have always been a productive member of the community here, even when you were trolling. If anyone in this argument is right it would be you on this point.

The economy does need more work.

New continent of Sarducaa is even more empty than Myrland. All these vastness is so excessive. Excessive -- this is the word that best describes this new continent. Excessive in size and empty in content. Now after visiting it I know how it feels to be in the desert: vast, empty and boring.
Why couldn't they make caves with something in all those rocks? They should look at Gothic location design.

City of Jedda has such a terrible design. From a far you can think there is something in it but when you come inside you see that it is vast and empty and of ugly design.

Hodo

Well I made over 4.4k gold yesterday alone, and many materials + items. I guess if no one knows, I'm not telling!
I am not sure what you are hunting, you must be a lockpicker and a fighter. Because there is no way you are making that money just killing stuff in the caves.

Thread starter #134

UnicornHooves

Even if this is true, which is probably isn't, this may only be the case for one particular dungeon. The ones I explored were definitely not worth anyone's time.

Even if this is true, which is probably isn't, this may only be the case for one particular dungeon. The ones I explored were definitely not worth anyone's time.
There's only a couple dungeons in the first place, you know me, and you know it's true. You're doing it wrong.

Hodo

New continent of Sarducaa is even more empty than Myrland. All these vastness is so excessive. Excessive -- this is the word that best describes this new continent. Excessive in size and empty in content. Now after visiting it I know how it feels to be in the desert: vast, empty and boring.
Why couldn't they make caves with something in all those rocks? They should look at Gothic location design.

City of Jedda has such a terrible design. From a far you can think there is something in it but when you come inside you see that it is vast and empty and of ugly design.
You know nothing about what it is like to be in a real desert. It is bigger and more vast than anything in this game... oh and hot, dry, and hostile EVERYTHING that is living there wants to eat you.

I love Sarducaa for those very reasons. It is excessive and hot, and big, and everything in the desert there wants to eat you.

Hodo

There's only a couple dungeons in the first place, you know me, and you know it's true. You're doing it wrong.
Ok, there is the Retzar queen cave, The spider queen cave (which is bugged and on a node line), then there is the Dalroba cave, the Dev Murah cave, several Yamasari lurker caves.... oh and the Cultist temple. I think that pretty much covers it.

Status
Not open for further replies.