sealed letters

Thread starter #1

grendel

It would be both nice and useful to be able to seal letters. In a way so that the letter can only be read if it is opened/seal broken, and so that anyone can see if a seal has been broken and the letter is compromised. This would make it much easier for me to conspire. Thank you.

what prevents anyone from resealing it?
Stamp seals were meant to be unique, only the king has the kings seal stamp etc. Could just have a UI message "broken seal/unsealed" and "sealed with player X's stamp "

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
It would be both nice and useful to be able to seal letters. In a way so that the letter can only be read if it is opened/seal broken, and so that anyone can see if a seal has been broken and the letter is compromised. This would make it much easier for me to conspire. Thank you.
I like it. Bump. Could encourage the possibility for courier services, with proof of betrayal on arrival.
Stamp seals were meant to be unique, only the king has the kings seal stamp etc. Could just have a UI message "broken seal/unsealed" and "sealed with player X's stamp "
This would be so useful, fun, and (it sounds like it should be) easy.

To prevent problems, don't let letters be sealed more than once. At all. Full stop.