Search mortalonline

Thread starter #1
Here is a video that tops the list on Youtubes algorithm and is steadily gaining views.

Well, there are more than 500 players in the Discord channel, and more than 200 thousand members in the game, but the activities are only reduced to 80 - 50 players! The big communities are fully aware of Mortal on the Internet and its machine, and there are a lot of players promoting the game so there is no marketing problem here ... Maybe the reason is that the product is full of bugs and nodelines + long response From in gamr Mechanics to help you out but this too is not enough so that Too many people just ignore MO ... Maybe the Absence of proper preparation for new players who are killed in Graveyard after one minute of becoming blue or being bullying them from a villain? ... Hacks and exploitation and the absence of a wall of shame? ... Compine all of that to one another and you get Summary of MO problems There are a lot of reasons why any player ignore any game and trust me when i say all of those reasons are listed in the MO ... mostly was Sv errors and the results of failure because if you allow the game to get 3 of these reasons, you my love made an ideal recipe for failure .

atleast my guy got some serious balance issues talked about :p edit: although his abit dumb but has some valid points..

Why do people keep saying MO didnt succeed? I had a blast for years that I havent had in any other games before or since. To me MO has been a success. I hope MO2 will avoid the pitsfalls MO stepped in the last years.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Feb 11, 2019 : I thought this thread was dead past the point of necromancy.
I hope MO2 will avoid the pitsfalls MO stepped in the last years.
Couldn't help reading that as "pissfalls" and thinking of the Great Floods* Of Years Gone By...

I suppose by the only standards that count, Mortal Online *is* a success-- Star Vault is still in business & has the game it wants with plans to make a new version, also just like they want.

* of Horsepiss. Remember when Horses pissed? /nostalgia

Teknique

Trial Member
atleast my guy got some serious balance issues talked about :p edit: although his abit dumb but has some valid points..
He broke the laws of physics. Something (a legit suggestion) came from a vacuum(his brain)

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
No-one broke the laws of physics.
He broke the laws of physics. Something (a legit suggestion) came from a vacuum (his brain)
Vacuum (for reasons best known to itself) produces virtual particles all the time. In pairs. Most of them annihilate each other, almost immediately, and it's like since nobody saw it, you can't prove anything.
>.>
<.<

Or in other words,
Only a rare and random few survive to become real particles. The ideas in the OP-- we have yet to see if his valid virtual points become real enough for SV action.

Jatix

lol legit if you type mortal online on youtube this is top result. Youtube's algorithm is flawless, 4k views vid top vid.

But ya I will jump in the MO was the most fun game I ever played boat, so thats not a fail. What failed is that I cant play and have fun anymore when it didnt need to end up this way. All I wanted was like 150+ avg players, maybe 250 daily peak like we used to. And no ultra broken garbage. MO2 might fix some things but I'm more worried mo2 wont even be fun. My first open pvp game I ever got in to was haven and hearth. And they ended up making a new game to replace it and its so bad I just quit. If they do everything they said in the announcement post I prob wont even like mo2. Single character, larger world.... Gag. We will see hopefully its a epic game and not junk cuz mo has the ability to be the coolest game ever.

lol legit if you type mortal online on youtube this is top result. Youtube's algorithm is flawless, 4k views vid top vid.

But ya I will jump in the MO was the most fun game I ever played boat, so thats not a fail. What failed is that I cant play and have fun anymore when it didnt need to end up this way. All I wanted was like 150+ avg players, maybe 250 daily peak like we used to. And no ultra broken garbage. MO2 might fix some things but I'm more worried mo2 wont even be fun. My first open pvp game I ever got in to was haven and hearth. And they ended up making a new game to replace it and its so bad I just quit. If they do everything they said in the announcement post I prob wont even like mo2. Single character, larger world.... Gag. We will see hopefully its a epic game and not junk cuz mo has the ability to be the coolest game ever.
Too bad MO2 doesn't exist

Teknique

Trial Member
No-one broke the laws of physics.Vacuum (for reasons best known to itself) produces virtual particles all the time. In pairs. Most of them annihilate each other, almost immediately, and it's like since nobody saw it, you can't prove anything.
>.>
<.<

Or in other words,
Only a rare and random few survive to become real particles. The ideas in the OP-- we have yet to see if his valid virtual points become real enough for SV action.
In physics and chemistry, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant; it is said to be conserved over time.[1] This law means that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another.

a lack of a brain produced an idea. Thats the miracle

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Ozymandias dejectedly said:
Too bad MO2 doesn't exist
That really is too bad, because some day MO the First won't. Exist, that is.
a lack of a brain produced an idea. Thats the miracle
Call the Pope if you can find one-- last seen 2015?

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
One-month followup: A Google search for "mortal online" site:youtube.com today (April 12; with no cookies, history, or sign-in present in the browser used) yields "About 20,100 results (0.27 seconds)" and these are the first page results:

Mortal Online Gameplay - First Look HD - YouTube
1555094534550.jpeg ▶ 15:07
Aug 18, 2011 - Uploaded by MMOHuts
Mortal Online is an open world 3D fantasy MMORPG with a free trial. MMOHut has over 200 free to play MMOs ...

Mortal Online | GamePlay PC 1080p@60 fps - YouTube
1555094534749.jpeg ▶ 53:37
Sep 1, 2015 - Uploaded by MAZAVS - Games Channel
Experience true open-world freedom in Mortal Online - a unique first-person, medieval fantasy, massively ...

Mortal Online - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpYeIFhQSASZ1YCEJNvLvg
The first teaser of Mortal Online emerged from our office at April 11, 2008. It's entirely made up by ingame assets and is recorded ingame but with scripted events ...
Mortal Online - The MMORPG That Lets You Kill Yourself?! - YouTube
1555094534948.jpeg ▶ 16:53
Jun 23, 2017 - Uploaded by MMOByte
Mortal Online is a very unique MMORPG, firstly, it's first person, so you can truly immerse yourself inside the ...

Mortal Online Steam Trailer - YouTube
1555094535138.jpeg ▶ 2:22
Aug 31, 2015 - Uploaded by Mortal Online
Mortal Online has finally been released on steam! You can find it right here: http://store.steampowered.com ...

Mortal online IronMan Episode 1 The beginning - YouTube
▶ 10:09

Feb 3, 2018 - Uploaded by ZeroLife
Thanks for watching New ironman upload every Saturday ______✯ IRONMAN RULES ✯______ ⍟ No trading with ...

Mortal Online - Best of Feb 2018 - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoeIe4wzNmU
▶ 19:32

Mar 2, 2018 - Uploaded by Moon Mitten
Losing some fights and winning others, all around good times. Songs used in order: Prismo - Stronger ...

Mortal Online First Look - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhTuxJlJkfQ
▶ 10:28

Dec 18, 2012 - Uploaded by MMOHuts
This First Look is more or less a basic overview of the early game of Mortal Online Mortal Online is a first ...

Mortal Online [Sarducca Farming Chests SOLO] - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNdL5P785g
▶ 1:04:43

Jan 9, 2016 - Uploaded by Shekor
Game. Mortal Online; 2010; Explore in YouTube Gaming. Category. Gaming. License. Standard YouTube ...

Mortal Online Review - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5N3Z6QWX9o
▶ 15:59

Jul 15, 2016 - Uploaded by Digital Creative Front

Interestingly enough, we guess the popularity of the video in the OP fell off quickly, if it ever existed outside of 'personalised' results.

6.2k views and it is the top result in youtubes search engine. I never watched it until today but some good points were made.