September 2011 Winner

Thread starter #1
Congratulations to "HUH" for winning the Pic of the Month contest, the unique atmosphere of the cave shows that Mortal Online is capable of presenting not just sprawling vistas; but surprisingly purple environments. In an industry that received a lot of flak in the past 5 years for liking "Bloom and Brown", purple is good.

I hope that the Nitre Queen was slain.

HUH

thanks for choosing my screenshot as the winner. It is one of my personal favorite pictures i have taken in MO. althoguh it did appear a little low resolution i was confident its atmosphere would win me the competition.

Achi||es

Arena Champion and Focus Group
thanks for choosing my screenshot as the winner. It is one of my personal favorite pictures i have taken in MO. althoguh it did appear a little low resolution i was confident its atmosphere would win me the competition.
rofl

You know, because of all the bugs and complaining, you sometimes forget how pretty this game actually is. Kudos!

grats

You know, because of all the bugs and complaining, you sometimes forget how pretty this game actually is. Kudos!
Haha i remember the time in AQ then we had so much whine. one day then i came online everyone were talking good about mortal and i didt understand wtf was up. But apperentlly they got mixed up some wierd weather elements so apperentkly it looked awesome. But ofc they didt record it.