Server limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

davor242

Gold Supporter
So, last patch seems to have been epic when it comes to server stability and capacity. What are the current (dynamic) max players?

Gorukha

Probably just seems like it cause alot of people quit.

gotcher

Average amount of players on steam dropped from 850 to 600

The whole point of the max player limit being dynamic is that it doest have a specific number. Thats what dynamic means: it varies.

Thread starter #8

davor242

Gold Supporter
Steam is not the whole picture.

Thread starter #9

davor242

Gold Supporter
The whole point of the max player limit being dynamic is that it doest have a specific number. Thats what dynamic means: it varies.
Still ther3 was a limit being hit. I wonder what it was. Cause Steam numbers were not hitting 1000. Meduli is more packed then before.

Also by definitiom there IS a current limit albeit it shifts up and down.

i feel like they lowered the limit when they fixed up the queue shit, i don't see how else we could go from 1.1k every day to 900ish in such a short period. we are still getting queues so it seems like it

realnaste

Honored Member
i feel like they lowered the limit when they fixed up the queue shit, i don't see how else we could go from 1.1k every day to 900ish in such a short period. we are still getting queues so it seems like it
How about: people tried the game and quit.
just a thought.

Thread starter #12

davor242

Gold Supporter
Think outside the Steam box you little chatty unhelpfull freaks.

realnaste

Honored Member
then why are we still hitting queues despite a significant drop in players?

yeah probably 150~ people not using steam
As far as I understand the queues do not depend on the total amount, but rather the current amount trying to log in at once(with minor factors in the calculation).

Malgoth

Average amount of players on steam dropped from 850 to 600
Looks like 779 to me. Ah, I see it says last 30 days. Nm =)

Zarckon

Trial Member
I saw henrik on a stream saying the only real problems existed with the login servers and not the actual game server

Status
Not open for further replies.