Server Update: December 21st Discussion

Thread starter #1
Changes:

Discordo now spawns a lot more bags while damaged and trying to heal up.
Make sure to torture him just about enough so he don't die to get the most bags out of him.
I still think they are going about this backwards.

Discordo is trying to get away with the items that the people believe should rightfully have been distributed out to them. I dont think the plan would be to just hurt him a little so he will drops some things. Not in this game anyway. The people here would more likely go all out to kill him and take everything he has.

I still think they are going about this backwards.

Discordo is trying to get away with the items that the people believe should rightfully have been distributed out to them. I dont think the plan would be to just hurt him a little so he will drops some things. Not in this game anyway. The people here would more likely go all out to kill him and take everything he has.
So when he die he Drop a loot of a 100 item or lesser depend on how much pags - items he droped before passing to Eather World

Thread starter #4
If they wanted to really get serious then they could make it were players could not swing at him if they had blue block on. That way players would have to be careful not to hit each other when attacking him.

But of coarse there would have to be some reward for hitting him or else no one would.

I know its to late for them to do but I think it would have been better if players where randomly rewarded directly for doing damage to him. And then after so much damage he teleport away to avoid death and drops a bunch of bags in the area when doing so.

So there would be different parts to participate in, hunting discord, damaging discord, scavaging for loot bags that he drops, and hunting where he teleported too.

Oh... And people could just hang around the house picking up bags as an option still too.

Last edited:
Thread starter #5
Also not allowing blue blocking setting could lead to grey players and pvp. Extra risks, extra rewards and another form of participation.

Also not allowing blue blocking setting could lead to grey players and pvp. Extra risks, extra rewards and another form of participation.
lol u wanna make this even more aids? what pvp, ppl are just gonna die to guards...

Thread starter #7
lol u wanna make this even more aids? what pvp, ppl are just gonna die to guards...
I was talking when people turned grey the wolves would go after them to get the items they had collected.

But yeah... it would be a griefing fest for sure. To me it sounds just about evil enough to have been dreamed up by Krampus himself.

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
But yeah... it would be a griefing fest for sure. To me it sounds just about evil enough to have been dreamed up by Krampus himself.
It is, by the way, a festival of evil-- of greed, malice, and contempt-- in which no faithful child of Soldeus should take any part.

Just a reminder.

I was talking when people turned grey the wolves would go after them to get the items they had collected.

That may have been SV’s plan all along, be mean to Discord, make it go as messy as possible and watch players grief each other.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Thread starter #11
I really dont expect extreme changes to the event.

But I do hope they are able to tweak the dicordo part on Christmas somehow so more people can participate.

Currently it maxes out at around 5 people. I dont really think that is ideal when you could have 30 or 40 players willing to participate in the event.

I would suggest that after x damage discordo should drop a bunch of bags and teleport to get away. This would open it up for more players to participate because the players that currently beat discordo would have to pick up bags and find him again. By that time he could have already been found and fleed from another group of players.

I think It would be much more ideal than the current train.

Last edited:
I can just picture five or so people hogging Discordo, in a twisted version of how maxed level players hog bosses in theme park MMORPGs for purple loot.

Thread starter #13
Yeah.. Though I would not really call it hogging, it is just all that it can really support in its current state.