Shades need to be looked at

You guys are just trash. Get a long bow and u hit shades for 50+ sledges hit shades for 100+. Shades made to do this have a max of 300 hp. Use an ogh pole u can 3-4 shot the thing.
Thx for the infos!

Every magic school has added terminal cancer, should revert all of it except the non-pet portion of necro.

Spiritism- perhaps the most insidious aids ever devised (talking planetwide here).

Animal mag- Some super grindy but super OP bullshit, pure retarded

Elementalism- Could be cool but grindy and either OP or useless. Glacial shard is cool you shouldn't have to step foot in the sator dungeon for this crap though.

If they announce another magic school, i'll promise right here that i'll quit
They've already been announced? 8 more to go.
Animism, Demonology, Dragon Magic, Harmonism, Illusionism, Mentalism, Staff Magic, and Symbolism.

Teknique

They've already been announced? 8 more to go.
Animism, Demonology, Dragon Magic, Harmonism, Illusionism, Mentalism, Staff Magic, and Symbolism.
Guess you won't be seeing me at animism lol

Guess you won't be seeing me at animism lol
Animism may actually be one of the more interesting ones to come, as they look like a foot enhancement type school.
Eagle Wings, claws, wind arrow just to name a few. Of course, they'll more than likely be changed. The ones that may go over the top would be mentalism, dragon magic, and may demonology. Doesn't really matter to me though. I just enjoy the magic schools in general.

Cerq0

Here ill break it down for you since your too stupid to understand. Every build in this game has a counter. Certain builds are direct counters to others. Shades direct counter are mounted character or charcters that usehigh str bows. I rarely play a nerco i use my Footfighter with archery support or my mounted MA/MC and i have 0 issue fighting Dk and shade users. A foot fighter's Direct counter are magic users. A Magic users Direct Counter is a Bow user. Just because your builds direct counter is a Magic user doesnt mean it needs to be nerfed. There is also this nice spell called unnerve you might want to look up. But sure keep your head in the sand and whine more kid.
Whats a mounteds direct counter?