Sharing Review over MO Recent GamePlay

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been playing Mortal Online for three days. Up until now, I love it.

I'm playing after an underlying introduction and prompt uninstall of the game. MO was befuddling, there were no ongoing youtube aides and somebody in the Mortal Online Discord instructed me to "uninstall the game" when I requested new player exhortation

The main thing that caused me to reevaluate the game was one of the steam surveys. He had a few hundred hours and featured the game's latent capacity. So I chose to attempt the game once more. I'm extremely glad I did. I've been totally sucked in for three days at this point.

I don't generally know the game well and I can't claim to know the network. Be that as it may, it appears there is an open door for you all to present positive audits on steam, to make progressively content for those hoping to find out about the game and open the entryway for new players. I don't know how normal or phenomenal my strategy is, yet I generally decide whether I need to play a game by checking Steam surveys and searching for youtube recordings.

Notwithstanding the Discord being all in or all out with energy or cynicism, each player I've met in-game has been too useful and inviting... aside from the ones attempting to murder or pickpocket me.

Respects,
Grady M Kidwell

Sarkhan

Glad you are enjoying the game! Mortal Online is a very special game... as a new player it can be incredibly daunting to go headfirst when any information you come across is either: incorrect or outdated, so good on you for finding players in-game to help out! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can probably point you in the right direction or answer your question... I used to be very active in Help Chat.

Teknique

Hi everyone,
I've been playing Mortal Online for three days. Up until now, I love it.

I'm playing after an underlying introduction and prompt uninstall of the game. MO was befuddling, there were no ongoing youtube aides and somebody in the Mortal Online Discord instructed me to "uninstall the game" when I requested new player exhortation

The main thing that caused me to reevaluate the game was one of the steam surveys. He had a few hundred hours and featured the game's latent capacity. So I chose to attempt the game once more. I'm extremely glad I did. I've been totally sucked in for three days at this point.

I don't generally know the game well and I can't claim to know the network. Be that as it may, it appears there is an open door for you all to present positive audits on steam, to make progressively content for those hoping to find out about the game and open the entryway for new players. I don't know how normal or phenomenal my strategy is, yet I generally decide whether I need to play a game by checking Steam surveys and searching for youtube recordings.

Notwithstanding the Discord being all in or all out with energy or cynicism, each player I've met in-game has been too useful and inviting... aside from the ones attempting to murder or pickpocket me.

Respects,
Grady M Kidwell
MO1 is what it is, a good game that got bad patches with a terrible engine. The negative reviews do deserve to be there, but it is not a fundamentally bad game.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
Naturally enough, I am subscribed to these.
Also these:

There are about 5k MO Videos in the lists below; from all but the last list, probably a thousand videos, total, have disappeared over those ten years in which the game has been played-- and some others never happened to get added, or will have disappeared the next time I look. It happens.