Short Lion Cape crash on Log-In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #5

Sarkhan

Thanks for the input guys, I'll try tweaking with options, he is behind the tower at Meduli... I don't see how his location could be causing the crash.

Dhan

Honored Member
Yeah I'm wearing lion capes on login as well, no crashes here. My short lion capes became long lion capes with this update (same length as vet capes). Not that I'm complaining they look better now.

Henrik Nystrom

CEO
Staff member
The capes should be safe to wear now, try go through the usual steps.
Option is a little tricky currently it may show whats not being used.
We are working to sort that as well.

Happened to me aswell. We had a guy in our group wearing lion cape and 3 of us got crashed just before PvP engagement. God I love this game.

Thread starter #10

Sarkhan

I was able to log-in by fiddling with my options as per Henrik's suggestion. Still, I'm going to say that there is a problem with Short Lion Capes and certain graphic settings. What happened to Djihad and his group had to be the equipping/wearing of a Short Lion Cape. I was watching this twitch video:

http://www.twitch.tv/strilan/b/527392210

During the video one of the players equips their Short Lion Cape while they are roaming as a group. Almost immediately after it is equipped, they and the players around them crash simultaneously. I don't know the exact time of it right now, will fix later if i find out, but it should be near the 8-14 minute area perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.