Silberauge passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xar

Don't know what to say. I thought about joining the timespeak again to say hello to the old companions from Mo/Odin during the last weeks. Now i feel guilty i didn't lately.
Silb was one of the most caring and sharing guys i met in Mo. He was to guy to ask for help and he never refused. Also he was the calm voice, which made us reconsider things and calm down.
He was the guy who went the way down from Bakti into the Jungle to pick me up, when i went into the jungle for the first time and got lost.

You will be missed Silb. I will alyways remember our late night talks. Mo lost one of It's best.
My condolence to his family.

greetings

Bazathar

FL has always been and enemy ingame but, we were all still MO family man.
Sad thing to hear, RIP silb

Silb was one of the nicest people in mortal, even borrowed his house to me for use without even knowing me that well asking nothing in return.

Rest in peace silb sorry to see you go so young.

Henrik Nystrom

CEO
Staff member
Very sad news indeed, way to young.
My Condolences to his Family, its not easy to go through this.

Was he called Silberauge in game?
Maybe we can create a stone with his name so he will be forever remembered in Nave.

EnergYY

His main character is Silberauge, his real name is Thomas. It would be great to make a memorial for him ingame, ALSO for you great father!

Maybe we can create a stone with his name so he will be forever remembered in Nave.

Cruzxavier

Make it in a place where people may enjoy it and remember that sometimes being polite and respect others is far more important than having sucess in a game.

RIP Mr Thomas

Thread starter #88

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
Great idea! Maybe create a memorial for all players who left RL too early. I heard about one other German player, and probably there are some unknown, too.

I agree. A stone that has the names of everyone who has died before their time and was a member of our community could be put up and expanded upon as time goes on. A timeless memorial to their contributions to our community.

I think either Tindrem or Mage Fields would be a good spot for it.

I very like this man, know him like 2.5+ year. He was a man of word, always help if someone need, and his voise i think that will remember always.

This is really big trategy for Fallen Legion members and Mortal community i think, because most old players know him, also very hard hear this news are for old players who are dont play anymore. All are sad.

I think that this is a great idea, we(you)) need do this in mortal, some Memorial place(garden with stone inside with main nicknames of people who die,maybe non PVP zone in this garden with chair,trees, that people can come and sit, and remember what a good people go out frome this live) in this stone place all players who play long, or really help Mortal or Mortal community. I think that Silber really worthy this!!!

Really I promise that when I will go near this place, always will come, and sit few minutes in the chair near a stone where will be placed name - Silberauge(and other people who are worty, but i really want that this trategy will be never repeat with someone!).

Vito_Corleone...

Diphling

The Desperado
I am sorry to hear that he passed away. Rest in peace my friend.

One thing about memorials though- please remember that this is a sandbox game when creating them. People will find ways to desecrate them. Make it so that this isn't possible if you do decide to do something like this.

I am sorry to hear that he passed away. Rest in peace my friend.

One thing about memorials though- please remember that this is a sandbox game when creating them. People will find ways to desecrate them. Make it so that this isn't possible if you do decide to do something like this.

This, or nothing that changes gameplay mechanics in any way like a peaceful zone. Just a simple stone placed somewhere in the game enshrining those who have moved on is enough. It doesn't have to be extravagant, it just has to show that we care about those who are no longer here to enjoy this wonderful game with us.

Diphling

The Desperado
This, or nothing that changes gameplay mechanics in any way like a peaceful zone. Just a simple stone placed somewhere in the game enshrining those who have moved on is enough. It doesn't have to be extravagant, it just has to show that we care about those who are no longer here to enjoy this wonderful game with us.
Even a simple stone with names on it is risky. All it takes is someone /emote taunt2'ing at it while naked and then posting an image on the forums to cause lots of problems and disrespect the names.

Even a simple stone with names on it is risky. All it takes is someone /emote taunt2'ing at it while naked and then posting an image on the forums to cause lots of problems and disrespect the names.

It's a sandbox game, and asshats will try to be edgy asshats. If they post up something like that on the forums, they can deal with community backlash,ingame and out, but it should in no way dictate or influence star vault policy. An untouchable in-game monument is fine.

Notime

Oghmium Supporter
Asshats doing that would be the same asshats posting trollish stuff in here, you just don't do that.

OT: My Condolences to his Family.

Saladino

I'm just asking... Wtf your problem
better ways to ask.

What you could have said is say " RIP although i did not know this guy. "

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
He has been 46 and married, no kids.
Not enough years. :(

A good citizen of what passes for a community here, and AI is sorry to hear of his death.

Respect for his widow, and (someone should mention) thanks to her for letting it be possible for him to play with us.

My condolences to his family. I never got to know Silberauge well, it sounds like he was a well liked and loved soul, and I'm sorry for you loss.

Mycke

He was a really nice guy too! RIP Thomas you will be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.