Sinraw & Co. SEASON 2: SARDUCCA VS. MYRLAND (Day 20) @ 3PM** CT

Thread starter #1

Sinraw

Welcome everyone!

Tonight, On Twitch...
We are back, Faster, Stronger, ready to take on the challenges the world has to offer! Today we will take on two adventures in one stream! With a new character never before revealed on stream, the clumsy MA AviAri. A former Hell corps member when that guild was still independent from RPK. AviAri will be the first of SACA's members to scout out and venture towards the dangerously hot lands of Sarducca. We will try and gather a small party if possible, but help might also be found in the local towns when we arrive.

Back at the home of our guild, Tamage will also gather a party to travel to some new dungeons never before seen by the guild. We also have been hired by an unknown adventurer, who will remain anonymous (if they so desire), to find a specific shrine that they only have a small photo of. We will be keeping an eye out for this and a mysterious map to a dungeon we were given by said adventurer as well.

All of this today at a early EU accessible time of 3*PM CT

Welcome!:
For those of you who are new, I have been streaming MO in the intentions of helping newer players find a footing in the world of Myrland. We have been finding quite a few new players in Tindrem to join my little "Academy". For the Apprentice Tier we focus on helping them with PvE combat, making sure they understand parrying, and all the more nuance mechanics.With some recommendations from other players we have determined that there should be more of a tier system for these newcomers! Each tier is reached after completing a certain goal. I will list what I have come up with so far below, feel free to toss ideas and names around.

Sinraw's Academy of Combat and Adventuring Tiers:
Student:
- Join the school
Apprentice:
- Clear First Rat boss in Tindrem Sewers
*Squire:
- Clear Bandit Leader in Tindrem Sewers
*Knight:
- Join the Academy on a tough adventure! (Mino's and up)

Listed below are some goals I have for future streams, These can be broken into two sections. The Stream Goals, which are more long term, that help the Academy grow and become more accessible for newer players. Then we have Stream Goals, some objectives that the students will strive to complete during the stream. Depending on if I have met them already or not, we might try a different goal on any different stream.

Stream Goals:
[X] Attain 5 Students
[11/10] Attain 10 Students
[X] Find an Armor Crafter
[X] Construct A House for my students
[X] Guild Stone

[ ] Expand the Academy to a 2x2
[ ] Level up Guild Stone!!! (for even more students!!)

[X] Level Mage
[X] Decipher NiaN's message
[X] Obtain... Oghmium?!
[X] Scribe Death Hand!!

[ ] Dominate Spider Queen
[X] "One Shot" a Mounted Enemy (close enough)

Group Goals:
[X] Defeat the bandit boss in sewers.
[X] Defeat Fog Warden!?
[X] Explore where no Noob has gone before!

[X] Defeat Risar Chieftain/ Clear Risar Dungeon
[X] Clear Fabernum Sewers.
[X] Clear Fabernum Tower.
[X] Kill CLOTHOS
[X] Clear Spider Cave.

[ ] Clear Thursar Cave Outside of Tind.
[ ] Find the mysterious shrine
[ ] Find the dungeon to the unlabeled map
[ ] Sarducca Adventure!

every time I play I have been learning something new, I strive to learn as much as possible so I can teach my students all the shit I used to do wrong and maybe still do.

We'd love to have you!

Stream will start around 3*PM CT

@

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

Sinraw

Spring break has kept me busy, haven't been able to stream too much, but we back people!

Bump!!!

Thread starter #4

Sinraw

Going to bump one more time tomorrow morning because of my weird sleep schedule

cheers!

Thread starter #6

Sinraw

Updated!

Stream @ around 6pm CST
bumpbumpbump

Thread starter #8

Sinraw

Another update! Stream will start in approximately 4 hours from when this was posted!

bump!

Thread starter #10
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

BUMP and updated for SARDUCCA vs. MYRLAND