Sith Enforcer Dispatched to The West

Thread starter #1

Teknique

Trial Member

Saying this is a nerf sledge thread is my excuse for uploading this

God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
For in Seth's neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon all Khurite of Migii.
From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord .
Brethren, the grace of our Lord be with your spirit. Amen

Nerf sledge? What about axes? The next best will replace it. What about the max health, speed/Dex go-kart you're zooming around on. Sledges are a symptom not the root.

It seemed your mount took two eqs, quite a few melee strikes and still carried you out of the fight at Max speed.

Not sure why you'd focus attention on the sledge. Even at half the damage, not much would change. Weaken or slow that mount and your battle would look very different. Maybe even...fun.

Last edited:
Thread starter #4

Teknique

Trial Member
Nerf sledge? What about axes? The next best will replace it. What about the max health, speed/Dex go-kart you're zooming around on. Sledges are a symptom not the root.

It seemed your mount took two eqs, quite a few melee strikes and still carried you out of the fight at Max speed.

Not sure why you'd focus attention on the sledge. Even at half the damage, not much would change. Weaken or slow that mount and your battle would look very different. Maybe even...fun.
I don't feel the turn speed is too crazy now adays they did nerf it twice, but the max speed and acceleration are definitely still insane. I think 300 hp deserts are balanced, I used to ride them and you just need to not make any mistakes. Which is as it should be anyways.

If I was the mage that eq'd me the first time, then I most likely would have killed me

grendel

nice video, prophet Godkin speak truth.

ever watch your recordings while your editing them and think "im wasting my life"? Cause u r