Solo Roaming

Thread starter #1

Rhias

Hey,
Here a small video of the fights I got last weekend. All together not really that impressive.

That mounted could not even hit the lyk that was standing still hes playing the right class I think.

Fizzdar

that first mounted was so bad wtf is rpk doing lmao

Izlife

Hand of the Emperor
What a shit mounted MC lol. He should stop playing.

Its me

Last edited:
The last guy ran off a cliff and killed himself... I had hoped to see him make a valiant last stand and go down fighting, if there was no way for him to escape.

Was it fear, or perhaps he was carrying too much of value to risk dying in a fight and lose it all? If it was the latter, he perhaps thought that by jumping off a cliff and then resurrecting so that he can run back and grab it all later, he could hopefully keep whatever he was carrying.

Maybe not so good at pvp (I’ll admit, I’m not either), but I can kind of see what he could be trying to do, which may have been a smart thing to do as a last resort.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
The last guy ran off a cliff and killed himself... I had hoped to see him make a valiant last stand and go down fighting, if there was no way for him to escape.

Was it fear, or perhaps he was carrying too much of value to risk dying in a fight and lose it all? If it was the latter, he perhaps thought that by jumping off a cliff and then resurrecting so that he can run back and grab it all later, he could hopefully keep whatever he was carrying.

Maybe not so good at pvp (I’ll admit, I’m not either), but I can kind of see what he could be trying to do, which may have been a smart thing to do as a last resort.
No way.​

There are worse fates than jumping off a cliff.

Thread starter #12

Rhias

He wasn't carrying anything of value...
Actually I thought he would jump into the water and I didn't want to fight inside water against a dagger. However, I notice afterwards that there wasn't any water. :D