Some random suggestiones by Dsn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dsn

Honored Member
1. Give option on trainer to say lvl to 100, 50 and 25.
2.Add bounty for houses/keeps(you only need to say 1 name of a acc and the house/asset associated with the acc will be bounty-ed.).(possible aid when searching names that have i l and such letters.)
3. Make it so logging out even when crashed while you are without breath(inside water) impossible while alive.
4. Make blue priests able to heal people for a silver and heal pets for the same(same as before they see difference's between flags)
5. Lower pet training cost.
6. upp by a lot carcass drops.
7. Make it clear to new players that Help chat is not a buy sell thread or a global chat placeholder and make it so they get muted if they do not follow the rules of the chat more often.
8. Mounts should lvl when they are ridden.or at least not reset lvling when mounted.
9. player made skinning knife that has dira but has gratly higher yealds and lower extraction times by at least 50% for worst knife.
10. A tag for unguilded.
11. half or quarter the amount of hp reserves a person has and make it so you cant eat for x seconds when hit.
12. add armor weight into consideration when swimming.

More to come.
ps. i see more then just Gm tools in this new patch.

Maximiliuss

I like the priest healing things for cash. That's something neat to think about.

Thread starter #3

Dsn

Honored Member
Thread starter #4

Dsn

Honored Member
9. player made skinning knife that has dira but has gratly higher yealds and lower extraction times by at least 50% for worst knife.

eldrath

Sounds like you recently got into using pets. :D

I think your list is fine, although personally I don`t mind how training works. It`s a good gold sink.

Although before they increase the carcass drop I would like to see roaming mobs first. Once it is harder to find game the kill should be rewarded more. At the moment butchery seems rather balanced to other professions money wise. It`s still dull as fuck though. ;)

New
9. player made skinning knife that has dira but has gratly higher yealds and lower extraction times by at least 50% for worst knife.​
I would expand that to: Make everything in game player crafted. Except things that need to stay NPC bound.

Thread starter #6

Dsn

Honored Member
Sounds like you recently got into using pets. :D

I think your list is fine, although personally I don`t mind how training works. It`s a good gold sink.

Although before they increase the carcass drop I would like to see roaming mobs first. Once it is harder to find game the kill should be rewarded more. At the moment butchery seems rather balanced to other professions money wise. It`s still dull as fuck though. ;)

I would expand that to: Make everything in game player crafted. Except things that need to stay NPC bound.
the butchering thing isnt exactly balanced.
it was fine the way it was and then they made animals harder to kill and then lowered yealds, at least rise yealds back to the way they were.

Strilan

Exalted Member

eldrath

Hmm honestly I think that before the best way to make money for everyone was hunting and butchering. Now you can go in different directions and earn the same amount of money. that is what I mean by balanced, no methods rules them all.

Pre-awakening it was just too easy to earn money by butchering. Now it`s more on the level of other professions.

Thread starter #9

Dsn

Honored Member

eldrath

yea but the way they should have done it is by buffing other stuff not nerfing butchering.
Yeah that`s true. I guess they wanted less gold in the game. Or safe time, since it`s less work to nerf one system than buff all others.

Strilan

Exalted Member
Hmm honestly I think that before the best way to make money for everyone was hunting and butchering. Now you can go in different directions and earn the same amount of money. that is what I mean by balanced, no methods rules them all.

Pre-awakening it was just too easy to earn money by butchering. Now it`s more on the level of other professions.

NOPE!

Thread starter #14

Dsn

Honored Member
you do not remember the springboks in tindrem?
That was the foalt of the Devs puting sprinbok in gardens not the butchering system.
Just the same as fishing afking is now.

eldrath

:(

But I do good by killing mobs that drop money and sellable stuff. Or picking chests. Or selling armor. Not as good as pre awakening, but as good as hunting.

On the other hand I`m the kind of guy who does what is fun to me and not what is most effective. So maybe I`m not qualified to judge it. But all my activities seem rather balanced money wise.

Thread starter #16

Dsn

Honored Member

AidanKyros

That was the foalt of the Devs puting sprinbok in gardens not the butchering system.
Just the same as fishing afking is now.
isn't any fault in the game the devs fault?
If butchery is an issue during x time then it is devs fault.
if it is due to poor mob spawn plans that butchery makes to much money it is still the devs fault.

Butchery to me encompasses the hunt, the move, the butchery and finally the move to be sold.

Butchery cannot be balanced unless it is properly balanced.

Thread starter #18

Dsn

Honored Member

AidanKyros

the thing is atm hunting isnt profitable anymore.
yet it is?

the only way it would not be profitable is if your using more gear worth of gold then you make?

I can hunt walking dead, bandits and or any mob i decide. If i do i know 100% i could make it profitable but the question is, is it the most efficient way to make gold?
It may not be the most profitable but you do not go negative unless your an idiot...

Thread starter #20

Dsn

Honored Member
yet it is?

the only way it would not be profitable is if your using more gear worth of gold then you make?

I can hunt walking dead, bandits and or any mob i decide. If i do i know 100% i could make it profitable but the question is, is it the most efficient way to make gold?
It may not be the most profitable but you do not go negative unless your an idiot...
it isnt profitable enough if you are fighting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.