SOUL vs HERJ in GK

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the whitest spanish wigga I know.

Good vid!

lolherj

bac0n

is that sword cronite? or do you know the actual swing timing of a sword unlike 90% of the community

nice video as usual misterio

Atha

nice vid but that music .... :oops:

grasthard

in the meantime i was exctracting a stack of waterstone :D

GGGFFF herjjjj

This is what happen wen you zerg me wen i buy camp fires jajaja.
GF.

Wrong thread.
Good fight guys! Try to show the figth from the beggining next time, we can see alot of dead naked mages all over. ;)

Keurk

Wrong thread.
Good fight guys! Try to show the figth from the beggining next time, we can see alot of dead naked mages all over. ;)
who care about seeing naked mages all over

who care about seeing naked mages all over

Sorry if I was a bit vague, but to connect the dots for the slow minded what I meant was that the fight was about twice the lenght of the video, where the former half was when we killed most of them and the rest jumped into the water. Then they logged in more and came back with the dead characters aswell.

Sorry if I was a bit vague, but to connect the dots for the slow minded what I meant was that the fight was about twice the lenght of the video, where the former half was when we killed most of them and the rest jumped into the water. Then they logged in more and came back with the dead characters aswell.
I think ure confusing us with the killox guys. GF

Keurk

yes,to connect the dots between slow minded i meant who the fuck care about this, its called edit a video, and it would just satisfy your ego so you could tell to everyone "hey look, we killed some before they killed us, we less mad then"
but i guess it is super important and probably true , its why you have a video to show how you killed them before...:rolleyes:

Thread starter #19

The first fight on top of the butchery building was kinda boring so I didnt upload it, you only killed 1 hybrid who reloged to his fighter, and you also ganked an afk mage before at gk entrance so he ressd and couldnt find reagents for half the fight. And dunno who jumped to the water but I dont even swimming on this guy lol anyways it was a fun fight, no need to be mad

The first fight on top of the butchery building was kinda boring so I didnt upload it, you only killed 1 hybrid who reloged to his fighter, and you also ganked an afk mage before at gk entrance so he ressd and couldnt find reagents for half the fight. And dunno who jumped to the water but I dont even swimming on this guy lol anyways it was a fun fight, no need to be mad

Thanks for making it clear then! Well I'm not mad at all, we came there to fight so we had fun. I was gonna post on another thread but managed to post here by misstake, see ya next time your around GK!

Status
Not open for further replies.