Statement from the RPK opposition

Thread starter #1
As many of you know RPK is in a civil war.
This isn't the thread to bore you of the details of why that's somewhere else.
The sides are basically the old guard of RPK (Aku Hayasa Manflayer) vs the basically entire rest of the former RPK leadership.
We (the opposition) will hence forth be known by the tag SALT.​

Aku's side has pushed many lies about who we are and what we intend. They say things like the only reason RPK walled in anything was because of me. Even though RPK was walling in things way before I joined the guild. They say that Aku wanted everything to be open, but for some reason waited until he lost all the towers and would lose it anyways to deconstruct anything. If Aku had any chance of still controlling the north he would have everything walled in to deny access to his enemies. I made attempts as RPK leadership to rent out access to other guilds but Aku would accept nothing less than crazy amounts of gold for access.

Under our control the north will remain open. Under RPK we were forced to place guards and wall in spots because even our banks standing by themselfs would get sieged down at server up when we had no chance to respond. We will no longer be building banks on the gnat or tephra crater. Instead we are working to try to get neutral traders to build public utilities at the spots. If these continue to get sieged down then there will be nothing built.

Under Akus direction RPK has sieged every other active guild out of the game. From ichorcorp to high, even trader and noob guilds get destroyed by aku for little to no reason. Guilds who have never participated in sieges against RPK are extorted for thousands of gold to not be destroyed. For the good of the game we cannot allow RPK to continue this trend. If we have any hope of retaining any new players from haven they must have a chance of building up.

No RPK member is innocent, past or present. We were all there sieging noobs, we were all there building on walls. But it is time to move forward for the good of whatever is left of this game.

oykd

meh that aku little pussy pfff :(

Teknique

The true north strong and free.

Yes it is a shame the innocent trade guilds that got zerged down and sieged by the very same people claiming not to be carebears and are so hardcore. Pretty sad

When they say carebear what they mean is that anyone who calls them out for being cowards are carebears

Roranicus

This doesn't explain your attempts to siege assets down below half and claim them.

So after you realised sieging the keep from the inside to place your own didn't work you decided to post a thread to make it look like you tried to get rid of the guarded kimuru cave, tephra crater and greater nat? Have you seen what the keep looks like now? It's glorious! Don't act like you were begging RPK to stop sieging. Since TC started it has always been the goal to get rid of the "empires" and the walling off of the map. RPK started walling shit in when YOU and the rest of HERJ/SKIF/ID joined and got a say in the guild decisions. SALT is the new tag? If you made it ID the players returning from that time would not even notice a difference. We have all been waiting for this split for way too long but we knew it was coming. Everyone that Alie recruited joined after we got the first keep and guess how many of them stayed with Aku and wanted what RPK always stood for?

Also we can't find a way to destroy the mohki towers so if you can get rid of that for us that would be great.

So after you realised sieging the keep from the inside to place your own didn't work you decided to post a thread to make it look like you tried to get rid of the guarded kimuru cave, tephra crater and greater nat? Have you seen what the keep looks like now? It's glorious! Don't act like you were begging RPK to stop sieging. Since TC started it has always been the goal to get rid of the "empires" and the walling off of the map. RPK started walling shit in when YOU and the rest of HERJ/SKIF/ID joined and got a say in the guild decisions. SALT is the new tag? If you made it ID the players returning from that time would not even notice a difference. We have all been waiting for this split for way too long but we knew it was coming. Everyone that Alie recruited joined after we got the first keep and guess how many of them stayed with Aku and wanted what RPK always stood for?

Also we can't find a way to destroy the mohki towers so if you can get rid of that for us that would be great.

Latest member NHBAL

Sure try again later

This is not the place to post this . This has to do with guild politics.. moderator please have this forum post deleted or moved . I will have a post in response to this manipulation of facts and false narrative.

Teknique

This is not the place to post this . This has to do with guild politics.. moderator please have this forum post deleted or moved . I will have a post in response to this manipulation of facts and false narrative.
If any of you hardcore OG RPK members can post a forum account anyone would recognize that'd be a big plus to your credibility lmfao

Teknique

When you hear Aku threw away the guild for a non-factor chick.

Thread starter #11
This doesn't explain your attempts to siege assets down below half and claim them.
What did we siege down to try to claim? We very easily could have done that and taken the tephra crater.

Rpk had mk toxai and hot gates walled off long before I joined.

If any of you hardcore OG RPK members can post a forum account anyone would recognize that'd be a big plus to your credibility lmfao
Who are you ? ... you joined 2018 .... lol you and all those other pathological embellishers of truth ... your entire existence is based off of Aku and the guild he built RPK ... me on the other hand I have my own history... stay sucka free

What did we siege down to try to claim? We very easily could have done that and taken the tephra crater.

Embellishment ... Keep pushing your propaganda ..... the more you type the easier it is to see how you exclude facts , like you were part of the leadership the entire server hated when Aku took his hiatus ....

Thread starter #14
Embellishment ... Keep pushing your propaganda ..... the more you type the easier it is to see how you exclude facts , like you were part of the leadership the entire server hated when Aku took his hiatus ....
You keep accusing me of lying but aren't showing any evidence or even picking out a particular thing to accuse me of lying about.

Lacdanon

Didn't you capture MtGrym while Aku's side was deconning stuff and then you tried to grab the pet relic to put back on top of a guarded mountain.

Roranicus

Didn't you capture MtGrym while Aku's side was deconning stuff and then you tried to grab the pet relic to put back on top of a guarded mountain.
In fact did take the reserve one and did exactly that with it.

Aren't Alie, Sack, Sock, Pengas etc on your side? They were the main people to start the process of moving people from extraction, walling in the keep, then MK and so on.
I'm sorry, it's true Aku liked going around sieging random people, which RPK kinda always did, but that side of RPK was not nearly as culpable for the TC abuse as ya'll. I have no idea how they even allowed such people to take a strangle hold over their guild.

Thread starter #18
Mtgrym is the only stuff we've tried to capture to prevent rpk from rebuilding, as one of the current leaders is invested in trying to recapture it. The relic spot is temporary as that's the only reliquary we had at the time.

Lacdanon

Mtgrym is the only stuff we've tried to capture to prevent rpk from rebuilding, as one of the current leaders is invested in trying to recapture it. The relic spot is temporary as that's the only reliquary we had at the time.
MtGrym was actually to be deconned I was in comms I heard Aku say Deconned it all myself, I’m not sure if you are trying to fool people or if you actually believe what you are saying.

You keep accusing me of lying but aren't showing any evidence or even picking out a particular thing to accuse me of lying about.
I already have proved you speak in half truths ,leaving your self out of all responsibility and you keep banking on the idea that people will just keep moving on to the next thing you say ... don’t mis quote my words or maybe you don’t fully grasp the word “embellishment” just like you don’t understand “mutually exclusive “