stenko, ibarruri, etc, The Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

kranick

well, take care with this guy, all guilds are involved in any deal or any other thing with this man cna do for sure they have seriuos problems, like information sell, spy, material stolen and looots of lies, we know who is this guy and really is a liar in all of aspects, ASH take care with him we tell you friendly, take looot of care, you guild can pay the consecuences because this guy, he have robed to lla guilds an lie to all guilds.

thx for reading.

OFC this is in game only, nothing personal.

Last edited:
well, take care with this guy, all guilds are involved in any deal or any other thing with this man cna do for sure they have seriuos problems, like information sell, spy, material stolen and looots of lies, we know who is this guy and really is a liar in all of aspects, ASH take care with him we tell you friendly, take looot of care, you guild can pay the consecuences because this guy, he have robed to lla guilds an lie to all guilds.

thx for reading.

Ungrateful, disloyal, troll. I did not say more. Haven't sense.

Never trust a banker bruh... don't you people remember what The Dirty Dozen tried to liberate you from? you didn't listen...

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
don't you people remember what The Dirty Dozen tried to liberate you from?
No! That is, I don't understand what this refers to. Please elucidate-- explain this reference.

No! That is, I don't understand what this refers to. Please elucidate-- explain this reference.
mmmm.... a long long time ago, some bankers (the cult of Azidano) and their pet rats (RPK) had taken over a vacant Gaul Kor and had built mines in the Tephra crater, killing anyone who did not "rent" the property at ridiculous prices or pay ridiculous prices for the Tephra being extracted from such sacred soil.

A group of ancient warriors rose up in defiance of the banker cult and declared that if only the "rich" can take the tephra... than their mines shall be destroyed and the land liberated from their tyranny, so that all could seek from the earth, if they were courageous and strong enough to risk it.

And so began, the secret planning to destroy the Tephra Mines... night after night, the mines would be raided, only to find RPK sprung to it's defence, awaiting ambush in logged out positions close to the mines.

However, one night, The Dirty Dozen (the chosen name of the heroes of Gaul Kor) brought forth a mangannon and righteously smashed down the mines! killing whatever RPK rats had scurried forth and then destroying all other Banker infrastructure, that infested the sacred lands of GK. Once the deed was done, a wonderful video was created to commemorate the victory, only to be received by hostile rats that dared spew their infectious bile and actually condemn the liberation of GK!

The Dirty Dozen than attracted the ire of the lady boys of Kranesh, as well as RPK and all the other little boys and girls of Nave, that took pennies from the filthy bankers. The Dirty Dozen returned to their slumber, after a certain guild, pulled certain "GM" strings and that was the end of that.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
A group of ancient warriors
They had individual names, didn't they? And faces? And forum accounts?
The Dirty Dozen (the chosen name of the heroes of Gaul Kor) brought forth a mangannon and righteously smashed down the mines... then destroying all other Banker infrastructure... Once the deed was done, a wonderful video was created to commemorate the victory
I hope a link to the video (for those who may not have seen it or want to see it again) will be forthcoming in this thread. Stories of glory days can never be repeated or brought to mind too often.

mmmm.... a long long time ago, some bankers (the cult of Azidano) and their pet rats (RPK) had taken over a vacant Gaul Kor and had built mines in the Tephra crater, killing anyone who did not "rent" the property at ridiculous prices or pay ridiculous prices for the Tephra being extracted from such sacred soil.

A group of ancient warriors rose up in defiance of the banker cult and declared that if only the "rich" can take the tephra... than their mines shall be destroyed and the land liberated from their tyranny, so that all could seek from the earth, if they were courageous and strong enough to risk it.

And so began, the secret planning to destroy the Tephra Mines... night after night, the mines would be raided, only to find RPK sprung to it's defence, awaiting ambush in logged out positions close to the mines.

However, one night, The Dirty Dozen (the chosen name of the heroes of Gaul Kor) brought forth a mangannon and righteously smashed down the mines! killing whatever RPK rats had scurried forth and then destroying all other Banker infrastructure, that infested the sacred lands of GK. Once the deed was done, a wonderful video was created to commemorate the victory, only to be received by hostile rats that dared spew their infectious bile and actually condemn the liberation of GK!

The Dirty Dozen than attracted the ire of the lady boys of Kranesh, as well as RPK and all the other little boys and girls of Nave, that took pennies from the filthy bankers. The Dans DIRTY siege our assets fpr envy no more. We was thr real freedom. irty Dozen returned to their slumber, after a certain guild, pulled certain "GM" strings and that was the end of that.
Nah. Not true. ICH free the tepra for all. When we lost it. Tepra never more free for all. Ichorus was a Genious.

Last edited:
Thread starter #12

kranick

grendel

It's nonsense conspiracy theory they said....grendel's gone insane they said......
You were all warned.

When history eventually repeat itself in MO2.... please pay attention to the words of that weird old smelly man in the dark tindrem alley. He might be mad, but he might be right too.

:p

cya all in MO2

They had individual names, didn't they? And faces? And forum accounts? I hope a link to the video (for those who may not have seen it or want to see it again) will be forthcoming in this thread. Stories of glory days can never be repeated or brought to mind too often.

They did, but out of respect for them, I won't reveal their names... because they might get banned again for no apparent reason if they are still actually playing.

It is a pity a lot of their videos were removed and some of their youtube accounts were continually harassed by the angry rat children, that their youtube accounts had been the victim of baseless reports, and of course... google (or whoever is in control of youtube these days) lets algorithms instead of actual humans decide the fate of channels.

Either way... it is pretty sad, the videos they made were pretty funny. I do believe they had a lot of videos from release 2010-2011 times too. I remember watching a lot of battles with the AQ and IVth clans

Thread starter #17

kranick

They did, but out of respect for them, I won't reveal their names... because they might get banned again for no apparent reason if they are still actually playing.

It is a pity a lot of their videos were removed and some of their youtube accounts were continually harassed by the angry rat children, that their youtube accounts had been the victim of baseless reports, and of course... google (or whoever is in control of youtube these days) lets algorithms instead of actual humans decide the fate of channels.

Either way... it is pretty sad, the videos they made were pretty funny. I do believe they had a lot of videos from release 2010-2011 times too. I remember watching a lot of battles with the AQ and IVth clans
Ivth nice feels, I funded ivth, and well in practice Im and many others funded ES, remember loots of fights, nice time.

Speznat

I can only see Salt here.

i dont get it why people are mad.
if anyone who ever played mortal are a saint.

averyone here holding strings in the background even under big wars or confict theres many people around that are partly involved and profit that is how the world works. In one or the other way its good or not depends on who jugde these actions.

I guess anyone here in forum that is here since 3years or longer can drop some chaw breaking infos were some groups get totally 9/11

get over it. and party hard!

Ivth nice feels, I funded ivth, and well in practice Im and many others funded ES, remember loots of fights, nice time.
Do you remember Franky from IVth? I always wondered what happen to him... he was a really good fighter.

thx for reading.

Only for be clear aboit this...i help founded ASH. Gift 5000 g dante freme when i had my bank for help him behin. Repeat. I gift 5000 g.not need said more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.