stenko, ibarruri, etc, The Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apsalar

Trial Member
Yeah ruben was just to nice of a guy and scrubs who’ll never amount to anything take advantage of people like him.
I still think that Ruben is my friend. I will help him.

Hayasa

Honored Member
He no speak about you, you not are a center of the universe, you are a simply poor man
he's not, but I am... Why all the in fighting? I bet it's fake

Short story version after two bags of trash talk and angry talks

this screen define well our relation ming jajajajaja. And yes, i was Tyrion xd. Thanks for help me a lot of times man. My favourite warrior!

Never trust a banker bruh... don't you people remember what The Dirty Dozen tried to liberate you from? you didn't listen...
you still envy ICH guys? Sorry man you must be try forget it.
I am NOT to blame for having been a small speck of dust in the history of Mortal online. Get over!

MolagAmur

Ruben refunded me 4000 gold for a confusion in a deal between us that resulted in me getting scammed by none other than GreyFox. There was nothing saying that Ruben HAD to refund me, but he felt it was the right thing to do, since honestly the exchange between me and greyfox was sketch as hell but I was doing as Ruben told me....

I'm sure Ruben has done things that people dont like...as we all have...but until you show proof of him doing scummy things then it's all heresay. I have no proof of him refunding me gold...but I've got nothing to gain here. Ruben is a trustworthy businessman in my book.

I'm sure Ruben has done things that people dont like...as we all have...but until you show proof of him doing scummy things then it's all heresay. I have no proof of him refunding me gold...but I've got nothing to gain here. Ruben is a trustworthy businessman in my book.
Yep, agreed. I used his transportation services a lot when I got lazy and couldn't be arsed moving materials and items across the map. Used his service numerous times. He had the opportunity to run off with 1000s of gold worth of shit, but was always reliable and transported the items on time.

Reliable and trustworthy in my book.

@ruben ibarruri Ignore the haters, you did good, you created lots of content and great stories. You were one of my favorite enemies, thx!
you too man. you was nice enemy. Very fun. Sorry for hards and dirty fights in Civil war in TIndrem, but i hadnt change, was the war. But you know i apreciate you. You oposition when i was the Hand of Emperor Komodor, was funny, creative and very pride. You was a real problem!

Thread starter #52

kranick

man, this post have no sense.
I don't want to say anything to respect, everyone has their opinion on. just enjoy the game
gracias hombre, muy amable...

if you dont want say anything, why post? and why say this post have no sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.