TAKE DOWN THE SERVER AND FIX CONNECTION LOST ISSUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

xkrakenx

Its the 4th time that i got disconected and i got killed... I see ppl moving around everything going well until i randomly disconect from the game... my character doenst desapear like ppl say it desapears i just got killed again and im done until its fixed its not a minor bug.... ITS A BIG FREAKING MAJOR ONE... When we finally get happy with one patch something goes wrong with a big retarded bug.

Slickboo

When you get connection lost, you get immediately loggeed out. Noone can kill you in that time.

But still, this is a major bug and needs to be solved =)

Thread starter #3

xkrakenx

i can prove that it doenst... i openned 2 clients got connection lost in one and the other still in game this is how Teroh and Blinkin killed me.

Slickboo

We got the issue like 10 times in the guild recently, everyone immediately dissappeared. Seems like we got 2 different bugs then.

EDIT: Our bug happens randomly when you equip / unequip / change weapons.

Thread starter #5

xkrakenx

when i press X to pull something it happens too

linkfr

When you get connection lost, you get immediately loggeed out. Noone can kill you in that time.

But still, this is a major bug and needs to be solved =)
+1
and you can immediatly relog , you leave the game instantly at Connection lost message

haven't been killed from it and can relog immediately usually. Still VERY annoying tho ><

mxroxx

When Kraken gets connection lost he stays in the world, I don't know why. Seems like its the same issue most of us experience since he gets disconected when moving stuff in inventory, equip/unequipping items, etc.
Anyway, fixing this problem should be top priority now.

Mauzi

Status King
I'm fully agreeing with the OP here and am pretty happy that I just train up a new character now, so losses are rather low.

Seb has been working on this recently and it for sure got alot better since the last ninja patch. Still, it happens here and there, seemingly getting more frequently the longer your client runs.

Sadly this isn't 100% true, I more often than not disconnected during a PvE fight at full health and after re-connecting I was down to half or even less if not even killed. Havn't had this in PvP yet though.

Possibly the AI "hacks" and hits you despite other players not being able to see you anymore.

Suggested workaround: Restart your client each 2h latest.

Thread starter #10

xkrakenx

I'm fully agreeing with the OP here and am pretty happy that I just train up a new character now, so losses are rather low.

Seb has been working on this recently and it for sure got alot better since the last ninja patch. Still, it happens here and there, seemingly getting more frequently the longer your client runs.

Sadly this isn't 100% true, I more often than not disconnected during a PvE fight at full health and after re-connecting I was down to half or even less if not even killed. Havn't had this in PvP yet though.

Possibly the AI "hacks" and hits you despite other players not being able to see you anymore.

Suggested workaround: Restart your client each 2h latest.
if i enter the game right now and move like 10 times something.. it will disconect its not something that u have a chance ... it happens all the time.

Mauzi

Status King
if i enter the game right now and move like 10 times something.. it will disconect its not something that u have a chance ... it happens all the time.
Sorry to hear it's that bad for you, here it "only" gets worse over time of playing.

Is your RAM limited, or do you use 32-Bit client ? That might change alot for the client stability. not saying it's your PC's fault, just trying to find out the differences.

Thread starter #12

xkrakenx

Sorry to hear it's that bad for you, here it "only" gets worse over time of playing.

Is your RAM limited, or do you use 32-Bit client ? That might change alot for the client stability. not saying it's your PC's fault, just trying to find out the differences.
16gb ram
64bits

Mauzi

Status King
Lol, that's even more than me - which makes it pretty silly. Time to slap Seb... though he has 7-8h left till he starts to work...

I have that connection lost all days and it is stupid. And funny sometime.
When i fight like fool alone vs 6 ARC near Vadda i ask to gods "connection lost, please!"
So i die, loot my gear, see grey ARC, run to kill him and have connection lost lol. They hear me. Just later.
And not only me. All have that "connection lost". Computer have not matter. Players with 4 gb ram, with 8, with 16. All have that shit.

Teroh

i can prove that it doenst... i openned 2 clients got connection lost in one and the other still in game this is how Teroh and Blinkin killed me.
Unless this was like 3 weeks ago I don't believe it was I who killed you :)

Incarnadine

While it's a massive issue, taking the server down isn't going to make it anymore fixable any faster... Not saying it's not a shit situation for you by any means, it definitely is.

Personally anytime it happens to me I immediately crash out, so while insanely annoying, it's not a death trap.

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
The immediate logout can be abused very easily. Think about this situation: A small group transport some gold or a house deed. They spot a group of enemies and the player with the gold in his bag switches off his internet connection for some seconds. He will be out of the game immediately, the transport is save. The enemy will not see the missing transporter and fights with the other players of the group.

Lol so i can switch internet and log out in that moment???? I AM IMMORTAL NOW!

I can live with it. I also know that SV got alot of shit to do so im just going to sit back and relax :)

Just think. You chop some wood. 9998, 9999 and CONNECTION LOST!!! NOOOOO!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.