Tc, Mounted, Pets

Is Tc/Mounted/Pets balanced?

• Total voters
so everything u post here is suggesting - make Mortal Online be like Mortal Royale with hybrids online. no ty..
imo they should tweak damage bonus more , so my big strong man build could 3hit veelas.
only ppl talking about hybrids are u and madflayer retards

yes pls tweak dmg bonus so I can dive rpk mages with dks and 2 shot them

Remove the ability to use sledges from horseback or nerf the hitbox its actually better than a kall axe with a smaller head idk do something it's not right for MC's to hit for 20-25's on foot fighters through parries & 50-95 on body hits , axes at least get parried for 4's which is manageable & if you get hit without parrying thats a 37-52dmg
For ma's they are fine not much to say about them , they are completely useless if you find a bush which makes it sad
Mounted fat / obese mages got a nice tweak with the dismount timer you can't get eq'd & death handed to death in 1 dismount anymore if you play mounted so it's nice too , vs foot fighters its still effective but the long cast timers & aiming makes it balanced
The fall damage on the mount is pretty gucci too , mounteds can't jump down from a cliff & survive anymore , at worst they loose their horses at best they die as well with the horse
For the rest Mounteds are fine imo they are way trashier than before if you can't 1v1 a mounted as a foot fighter you should consider deleting mo
of course they will run away if their mount is low but it's still considered as a win , i suggested 1 year ago to apply the " nerf speed with mob hp " to mounteds as well since it doesnt make sense that a horse who got slaughtered by swords axes arrows & burnt with magicka with 10% hp remaining run as fast as a 100% hp horse but yeah whatever
The only situation when mounteds get op is in group fights you can't pay attention to mounteds while pushing on a foot group & then get smashed by a sledge for 85 or sometimes you parry it & still get hit for 25 through parry because sledges that needs a huge nerf it's completely retarded & its been like that for months , might consider bringing back mauls to MC's at this point

pets wise it's a long story you guys have to listen to the whole community to make it work instead of ignoring your fellow players , also try to separate PVP from PVE like reducing pets damage percentage in pvp etc so PVE players won't get upset

only ppl talking about hybrids are u and madflayer retards

yes pls tweak dmg bonus so I can dive rpk mages with dks and 2 shot them
and u get triggered when i comment any suggestion your group trying to force.
its not even fun to play slow char, coz most of the time all you rats just run away lightspeed.

Thread starter #25
and u get triggered when i comment any suggestion your group trying to force.
its not even fun to play slow char, coz most of the time all you rats just run away lightspeed.
i don't want hybrid online i want abit of a more balanced game with more pve content

now ....... ^ . eternity.
...........................|
more balanced game with more pve content.

almost there.

Last edited:
Thread starter #27
people who think its balanced please try state why so we can get a wide variety of feed back

Dalacor

make mounted like in royale but you can get ur mount level up. Breeding should pretty much be removed. If they really cant do that than at least make it so size and weight have no effect on speed and only mitigation. Would make mounts less aids. And nerf bull hop more to be only slightly better than rare mongrel and make rare mongrel only slightly better than desert. Also cap mount level at 100. No reason to have this grind to 125 to not be gimped aids. also make it so you can only use intelligent foot weapons.

Mounteds should be foot fighters on mounts who foot after their mount dies. Not these crutch mounted only rides away cant risk losing mount anti fun crap hitting for 90's and flying away over 500 speed.

Like I originally hated the concept of Mortal Royale but at this point theres no reason to play MO when MR is coming out. they are actually balancing the game so its already more fun than MO and its not even done yet.

Ya this screws mounted players but W/E they screw everyone else. Many more foot players have quit due to bad balance than mounted players could quit if they hard nerf mounted.
OMG this, breeding and leveling pets is an abomination and has been like it since inception. Would be so much better to diversify taming/horse types and/or make taming harder(like it used to be). Oh and FFS riding should be secondary /rolleyes

Anyone else feel like this has been said 100 times before?

People who think mounted is balanced watch this video and try to defend having this in a skill based game.

Busted as fuck!
WTF is that video ? is this guy naked ? something is obviously wrong here. U cant maintain that level of stamina with normal gear and weapon.

Roranicus

Looks like he is wearing a mix of lictor and cron, it is probably lighter than what the footfighters around him are wearing by quite a bit. You can tell it is over 10 wt by how much fall damage he takes, though. His wep probably has a weapon hilt to make it use less stamina, but that is fairly standard. Also, he may be one of the mounted builds that has more stamina than most footfighters.
The real issue isn't his stamina. It is how much of the terrain he can ride and fight on, and how much damage he can do through the best armors in the game while riding a tank that can stop on a dime.

Dalacor

Looks like he is wearing a mix of lictor and cron, it is probably lighter than what the footfighters around him are wearing by quite a bit. You can tell it is over 10 wt by how much fall damage he takes, though. His wep probably has a weapon hilt to make it use less stamina, but that is fairly standard. Also, he may be one of the mounted builds that has more stamina than most footfighters.
The real issue isn't his stamina. It is how much of the terrain he can ride and fight on, and how much damage he can do through the best armors in the game while riding a tank that can stop on a dime.
The issues with MC has less to do with the dmg/stam and much much more to do with the bred "go kart truck horses". Mass HP, super acceleration, mega top speed and stops and turns on a dime. That is what breaks MC as clearly shown in that video. If we went back to the old days before breeding then its much more balanced with max hp 270 and max speed was about 57 I think. Weapon weight should also contribute to armor(ride) weight like it used to. Essentially roll back the terrible decisions that made mounted OP for the past 6 years and that contributed to killing the game.

Last edited:
this is bullshit, i used different sets, i can use any metal i want cos i got it. sorry but no, this guy stamina looks like naked using warhammer.

I love the amount of times we made this kind of posts, the community all agree that pets, mounteds and tc are busted and still, stuff never changes. Instead a GM show up during a siege and says: " continue the siege at your own risk, we can't do anything about guards and pets going invisible "

Imagine a new player reading it, there you go, you lost another potential costumer.

If you can't fix it, if the engine doesn't supports it, remove it from the game.

You guys talking about newbie Island but there is so many problems with the game that a nice tutorial area won't solve.

@Herius

Phaytal

this is bullshit, i used different sets, i can use any metal i want cos i got it. sorry but no, this guy stamina looks like naked using warhammer.
Please upload a video of you using skill to kill your opponents while mounted!

Teknique

Thread starter #37
on going issue of wanting to log in to play the game but not knowing what to do :( send help

Zarothan

OMG this, breeding and leveling pets is an abomination and has been like it since inception. Would be so much better to diversify taming/horse types and/or make taming harder(like it used to be). Oh and FFS riding should be secondary /rolleyes

Anyone else feel like this has been said 100 times before?
yes, all of this, it's why i started playing tamer as a main, the current state of mess is why i don't really bother anymore - wish it was worth coming back for the taming, the challenge of randomly getting a great wild horse or lykiator and living long enough to make it back to town was such a unique point of this game - also good to see some old names still around :)

Zarothan

make mounted like in royale but you can get ur mount level up. Breeding should pretty much be removed. If they really cant do that than at least make it so size and weight have no effect on speed and only mitigation. Would make mounts less aids. And nerf bull hop more to be only slightly better than rare mongrel and make rare mongrel only slightly better than desert. Also cap mount level at 100. No reason to have this grind to 125 to not be gimped aids. also make it so you can only use intelligent foot weapons.

Mounteds should be foot fighters on mounts who foot after their mount dies. Not these crutch mounted only rides away cant risk losing mount anti fun crap hitting for 90's and flying away over 500 speed.

Like I originally hated the concept of Mortal Royale but at this point theres no reason to play MO when MR is coming out. they are actually balancing the game so its already more fun than MO and its not even done yet.

Ya this screws mounted players but W/E they screw everyone else. Many more foot players have quit due to bad balance than mounted players could quit if they hard nerf mounted.

yes breeding should be removed, taming was a unique and viable main in MO