Tehmudjins "Creative" Sessions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Tehmudjin

Greetings, beloved community!

After the musical successes of "Bromance" and "Fear of Bektar" (skip the intro) and lots of requests in my Streaming Channel, Ive decided to start broadcasting musical sessions. Ive asked the musically talented Bektar to assist me when he has time!

These sessions are about making and preforming music related to Mortal Online and my channel community. I have a few half-finished songs in preperation and I also intend to create songs live where the viewers write the lyrics for me!

I might start the song with "I play Mortal every day" and a viewer might reply with "at night Im busy being gay", or whatever you want it to be, and I have to write it into the song.
When the song is finished I will perform it on stream and also record a studio version to upload on my youtube channel and Mortal Online Forums featuring the names of all who helped writing it.

Im working on getting this up and running ASAP but my bad back is slowing me down, I also need to go buy new music equipment since I sold most of it when money got tight.

I hope to see as many of you as possible in my channel! Especialy my current top two donators, the mysterious "LOL" and Lexorn. I have a suprise for you two!

Until then, elbowlicks for everyone!

Thread starter #3

Tehmudjin

Best stream evar!

especially when does donators made those funny text to speeches.

Less then greater then!

Yeah, that LOL guy is hilarious, trolls the shit out my channel until I dont even know who I am anymore :p

GGWP

Yeah those donations were fun, also the rhodri one where he threatens to take down your stream or the strilan recruitment one lol

Thread starter #5

Tehmudjin

Update

I tried to get a session going today but it took too long to go buy new stuff (tnx to donation money) Im also setting up recording equipment and software and I need to test everything. I also cant do this too late on weekdays or my neighbours will have me evicted :p

To be continued....

Thread starter #8

Tehmudjin

First music session has started!!! Come help me set up correct sound!!!!!!

Thread starter #9

Tehmudjin

The first session was a great success! After 3 hours of composing and writing lyrics me and my viewers finished the song!

Here is the result: http://www.twitch.tv/tehmudjin/v/15131316

Me and Bektar will record a studio version of this song, hopefully this weekend, and Ill make it into a music video!

Thanks to all who contributed to the lyrics! This was one of the most amazing things Ive done and there will be more!

The first session was a great success! After 3 hours of composing and writing lyrics me and my viewers finished the song!

Me and Bektar will record a studio version of this song, hopefully this weekend, and Ill make it into a music video!

Thanks to all who contributed to the lyrics! This was one of the most amazing things Ive done and there will be more!
You're officially the pillar of Mortal Music.....
Who's lyfender? We've got mothafuckin' TEHMUDJIN!

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member

My Reaction: Spontaneous Backup Singing at a quarter to six in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.