Teroh's Signature Service.

t2ddyb3ar

Gj i love ur sig's(especialy badman's) My current sig is my first attempt at a sig^^ still trying too figure out how too make it blend in better.

Thread starter #43

Teroh

I like it t2ddy could use a little polish but not bad.

Thread starter #45

Teroh

Grikes is done.

Bernajo

Exalted Member
Just got mine, great work. Love it! Thanks again Teroh.

Hydras

Are you illustrating the characters too?

Great work, even if you're not.

Allastar

Are you illustrating the characters too?

Great work, even if you're not.
He's not. It's enough getting everything to look good, actually drawing out the characters would be a lot of work.

Hydras

He's not. It's enough getting everything to look good, actually drawing out the characters would be a lot of work.
I know, I work with Photoshop and design everyday, getting things to look good and be cohesive is always the challenge. I was just asking if he was a master illustrator who can pump them out in minimal time.

Thread starter #52

Teroh

Hey just a heads up to people still waiting for theirs or requesting more, My pace has slown since Ive started making sigs. I went full steam in the beginning making and working on multiple sigs at a time. So now Im pacing myself to prevent me from getting burned out, so the rate at which I get to your sig might take a little longer.

Im going to power thru the next 3 that have been waiting the longest then only tackle one at a time and not start a new one till I finish the previous so bear with me.

Thanks for the understanding.

Thread starter #58

Teroh

Artorius is done.. Starting to post new ones in reply #4 .

Thread starter #59

Teroh

UPDATE: I will be on vacation again for a few days starting 06/25. I will try and finish the remaining 3 sigs or so I have left to do.

Thread starter #60

Teroh

Back from Vacation picking up where I Left off.