THAX vs MERC and WOLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

kranick

what what?

Lahuzer

Holy crap that was a shitty vid. But the positive thing here, it can´t get that bad ever again. :p

t2ddyb3ar

Atleast the guy still post pvp vids. bigger picture would be nice next time. And the 70 dmg weakspot looked pretty cool lol.

KhaoticKaos

As soon as I saw how you failed to even render the video to an appropriate size, and disturbed started playing I closed the webpage.

Go kill yourself please.

Hertix

As soon as I saw how you failed to even render the video to an appropriate size, and disturbed started playing I closed the webpage.

Go kill yourself please.
I really don't like you, but this made me laugh =p

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter
At least you can actually see what is happening in my videos :p
With all that editing, good music choice and skills you still almost put me to sleep watching it. Maybe you shouldn't post a shit vid if your trying to make a point.

Diphling

The Desperado
With all that editing, good music choice and skills you still almost put me to sleep watching it. Maybe you shouldn't post a shit vid if your trying to make a point.
You sound mad that I killed you in my video :p (6:18)
Never said I was awesome at making videos. I'm just saying what he posted was absolute shite. My point wasn't to show off my skills. He said I was trolling and should make a video, which I already have.

Malathion

Oghmium Supporter
You sound mad that I killed you in my video :p (6:18)
Never said I was awesome at making videos. I'm just saying what he posted was absolute shite. My point wasn't to show off my skills. He said I was trolling and should make a video, which I already have.
Sorry dude but clearly he needs some suggestions. I just think you're coming off a bit harsh on the kid.

Rulant

No, you came onto thread with "PvP videos are getting worse and worse, I miss Gigamos stuff."

Lahuzer

No, you came onto thread with "PvP videos are getting worse and worse, I miss Gigamos stuff."
And he was right. But then he also DID give some fine advice. You need to be able to be critical as well. Even though it´s the guys first vid. He needs to know it´s crap so he learns from it. See nothing wrong in that.

Keep making your videos, we need more from everyone. I'm sure the aesthetics of your videos will improve greatly with each one you make!

Status
Not open for further replies.