The Assasin (Episode 5 )

Almost no one in town everyone's offline in your friends list nothing to do for the few that remain but to grief Tindrem.

Good job trying to save your friend’s life, pity he seemed to have died to the arrows raining down on him from above.

Funny watching another thief, a Thursar even, snoop into the Master Thief’s pockets. I love this game.

By the way, is that background music from the game or you inserted a music track into the video?

Last edited:
What did u expect, these r unedited videos, i just log in and do stuff. Its diferent from my other videos, these episode series is different like i explained in the frst episdode.
At this point something is better then nothing the cool guild vs guild or solo roamers videos are all but completely gone :(

Rhias

At this point something is better then nothing the cool guild vs guild or solo roamers videos are all but completely gone :(
Working on it... But last weekend I was only able to kill 3 in total. And those weren't good fights. Not worth a whole video.

Working on it... But last weekend I was only able to kill 3 in total. And those weren't good fights. Not worth a whole video.
Bud post them anyway at least label them mortalonline and we can watch on YT