The Best MO forum avatar of 2013 - elimination round bracket 1.

Whose is the best Avatar?(from the here listed)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dsn

Honored Member
Cheers to a new year of MO and the new MO Forum avatar competition.

rules :
  • you can vote for more then one person but try not to vote for all of them.
  • cant vote for yourself.
  • (from experience of last years) SEB or other Gms/CEO/admin are not to change their score.
  • elimination round(s) end when the polls are closed.
  • rules may be added/changed
  • normal forum rules.
  • In case of any and almost all decisions we have the "rule of the fastest" in other words when i cant decide what to do the fastest person to answer gets to decide.
Other 2 brackets:
Bracket 2 link

Bracket 3 link

frist 10 profile links:
Imiges
Kha-Ri

Sebastian Persson

Darran

eldrath

RhodriTaliesin

Tuhtram

Valkyria

Godly

Arianne

featherz

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
All three brackets-full are like familiar faces, if one had a very odd family.

Godly's is not getting enough votes for it's elegant simplicity or something. Why?
It beckons, it threatens, it doesn't notice you or care. It's got that heraldic quality.

And Kha-ri's doesn't show up for me on the forum skin I use, which is a minor tragedy.

Thread starter #5

Dsn

Honored Member
tommorow is the last day.

now another thing first one to answer decides:
Do you want 4 3 3 (10 total) next round so bracket 1 gets exstra out of it since they were the first and none of them are self nominated .
or b do you want the one with the most votes out of all the brackets get a free pass and so his bracket gets +1 to the next round.

Thread starter #7

Dsn

Honored Member
you do knew that eather of those you are still going to the next round.
it is just a queston of do you want Najwalaylah or Arianne to go into the next round.(in case my english is so bad and i cant be understood)

Thread starter #9

Dsn

Honored Member

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I am thrilled to be blackballed by such a scoundrel.

DSN, this was an entertaining contest in a community that desperately needs new diversions. Congratulations, and thank you.

Thanks for the votes, gentlemen voters, they were appreciated even if unearned (since the art in my avatar is another's creation and my manipulation of it was subtle); please lend your continuing support to Tuhtram and his avatar in especial recognition of the fact that his (while perfectly capturing the look of an Alvarin) is not a mere pastiche of screenshot and clip art but drawn by hand, with heart.

Thread starter #11

Dsn

Honored Member
Thread starter #13

Dsn

Honored Member
Votes for elimination round are done.

the enterys to the semy finales are

Darran
Tuhtram
RhodriTaliesin
Arianne
Vaith
Spiritwolf
Rillas
Finnley
Rulant

and 1 more ether AidanKyros or ThaBadMan tied with 9 but since the rule was no self Voting adria lost a point making TheBadMan take the 10. place so list is:

1. Darran
  2. Tuhtram
  3. RhodriTaliesin
  4. Arianne
  5. Vaith
  6. Spiritwolf
  7. Rillas
  8. Finnley
  9. Rulant
  10. TheBadMan
the next poll is coming tommorow since it is too late atm.
warning self voting in the semi finales loses you 2 points and in the finales 3 points along with aditional voting rules that will be added when i post the next poll.

Thread starter #15

Dsn

Honored Member
before the semi finales start how many days do you think the poll should be open for range is 4 to 7 days?

nvm set it to 5 days.

Thread starter #16

Dsn

Honored Member
Status
Not open for further replies.