The Golden Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

MolagAmur

"I have eh no change for the bas"
Enjoy this stupid video! Thanks

When fights actually took skill and endurance. I'd give anything to have the state of PvP back to the way things were in this video.

If you can't tell...I had one of those "watch my old pvp videos and get depressed" kinda nights. Bye

Dennis131

It's always good to remember where you came from to see where you are now.

Atrosion

Remove sprintbreak....that'd be a step in the right direction.

I dont understand,i dont see "better" pvp. People always stuck with retro glasses

Tyvark

I dont understand,i dont see "better" pvp. People always stuck with retro glasses
No sprintbreaks no OP mounteds no OP handle hits no metal armors everywhere

Maybe you don't see "better" pvp because you were never a "good" pvper.

Xhodan Xeus

the first vid "taste the rainbow" where you pushed off the guy what is the name of the song? the first song?

What i see is to much stam inviting you to spam Ur katana. Mounts are only op to footfightrr only nubz, sprintbreak sucks ass i agree. But go ahead, go sit here and whine about how 'skillfull' groundfighting was

Tyvark

What i see is to much stam inviting you to spam Ur katana. Mounts are only op to footfightrr only nubz, sprintbreak sucks ass i agree. But go ahead, go sit here and whine about how 'skillfull' groundfighting was
Good players could fight outnumbered with lack of zerg friendly mechanics and now they can't because mounteds/super damage resistance/handle hits/sprintbreaks.

Dennis131

The insta-log-out client crashing. And various other bad things people tend to forget.

Tyvark

The insta-log-out client crashing. And various other bad things people tend to forget.
PvP was balanced better but with bugs and optimization it's definitely better now. 2 different things though.

Dennis131

PvP was balanced better but with bugs and optimization it's definitely better now. 2 different things though.

Well it wasn't they way they wanted it to be. And now we're here.

Tyvark

That was beta if I recall, or did that continue during release? Then you had those ''boomsticks'' then the greatblade era began.
Right before awakening the game was in one of its best states.

Good players could fight outnumbered with lack of zerg friendly mechanics and now they can't because mounteds/super damage resistance/handle hits/sprintbreaks.
Is this an excuse for not being mlg anymore?!

Youngsters!! Everything was better back in the day! ( thats how senile it sounds)

eldrath

Some was good, some was bad. Glorifying it doesn´t make for a good analysis what the game needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.