The Interbreeding of Spiritism and TC also poll

Should TC exist in places you need to be resurrected to access?

• Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Teknique

Hi,

Do I love having the benefit of indestructible TC? Yes

Have I paid for any of RPK's TC? No

Do I think its conducive to a healthy game to have structures built places where you can't reach without dying and then resurrecting somehow? No

I'm not claiming to know the answer anymore.

Is TC that you have to die and ressurrect to access, a healthy game mechanic?

Last edited:

MolagAmur

Its honestly a bit surprising that SV allows that sort of thing. I do think it's a bit of them just being lazy and not wanting to change it.

Its honestly a bit surprising that SV allows that sort of thing. I do think it's a bit of them just being lazy and not wanting to change it.
They supposedly patched it, but they refuse to take down any pre patch towers...

Finnley

The problem is more that alot of places ingame are only reachable in ghostmode, alot of those places where reachable before the engine upgrade.
I think they should finally remake Myrland, create alot new passes and paths so that you can climb up most mountains.
Due to the engine upgrade years ago alot of places that you could climb before are unreachable while other places that look completely unreachable are climbable.

SOAKED

unreachable towers are basically the most damaging thing to the game right now and should be #1 priority to fix for a TC rework.

Hi,

Do I love having the benefit of indestructible TC? Yes

Have I paid for any of RPK's TC? No

Do I think its conducive to a healthy game to have structures built places where you can't reach without dying and then resurrecting somehow? No

I'm not claiming to know the answer anymore.

Is TC that you have to die and ressurrect to access, a healthy game mechanic?
What TC is "indestructible" and what area where there is TC that the only way to get there is to resurrect?

I see you haven't paid for or helped with your guilds TC but do you actually know how it was placed or you just assuming?

I'm curious. Name a tower or TC that you consider "indestructible" and that can only be reached through ghost mode. I can't think of any. Seeing how you weren't involved in any of the TC/Tower placement and haven't contributed to any of the TC/Tower building, maybe you should ask one of us who knows how these towers were placed. "Indestructible" is in quotations for a reason. What it basically boils down to is that people are lazy and don't have the dedication to follow through with a multi-stage plan to take out these towers. Everyone just wants to be able to quickly ninja siege these towers so they can cause the maximum amount of damage with the minimal amount of effort and risk. Remember, most of these "indestructible" towers were first placed by DRED. A small group of RPK members and officers spent months prepping the destruction and replacement of these towers. After weeks of building characters specific to the task, getting TC ready to build and coordinating our efforts, that small group of RPK took over all those towers in a single night. They're not "indestructible," people are just lazy and lack the dedication to match the effort that went into securing those towers.

Thread starter #8

Teknique

I'm curious. Name a tower or TC that you consider "indestructible" and that can only be reached through ghost mode. I can't think of any. Seeing how you weren't involved in any of the TC/Tower placement and haven't contributed to any of the TC/Tower building, maybe you should ask one of us who knows how these towers were placed. "Indestructible" is in quotations for a reason. What it basically boils down to is that people are lazy and don't have the dedication to follow through with a multi-stage plan to take out these towers. Everyone just wants to be able to quickly ninja siege these towers so they can cause the maximum amount of damage with the minimal amount of effort and risk. Remember, most of these "indestructible" towers were first placed by DRED. A small group of RPK members and officers spent months prepping the destruction and replacement of these towers. After weeks of building characters specific to the task, getting TC ready to build and coordinating our efforts, that small group of RPK took over all those towers in a single night. They're not "indestructible," people are just lazy and lack the dedication to match the effort that went into securing those towers.
I consider anything that can't be reached by a ground fighter with a siege weapon, without the aid of ramps to be indestructible.

To state that ghost mode isn't involved in the tower placement is misguided at best and outright deceptive at worst. To be clear my thread is how spiritism and TC interact, not if banging your dick against a house and building ramps is possible or if glitching your pets and crawling handing gear and firearrowing portal blockers is possible.

Living fighters can't compete with ethereal builders. Even if you manage to fire arrow a portal blocker, use pets to scale some aids and finally destroy a tower, it makes for terrible combat and terrible gameplay. Same goes for ramps

Last edited:
Thread starter #9

Teknique

What TC is "indestructible" and what area where there is TC that the only way to get there is to resurrect?

I see you haven't paid for or helped with your guilds TC but do you actually know how it was placed or you just assuming?
Its not an unreasonable assumption actually its an undeniable fact that the interaction effect of spiritism and tc building has created a notable change in how TC is placed. You can attempt to refute that but you have to be comfortable with lying to do so.

Indestructible or not, if they cant be reached by a guy with a hammer they shouldnt be there. Putting walls around them so that hammer boy cant smash it is fair play. Risk v reward, more stuff to get blown up. But putting them on stupid mountains and stuff is busted and I dont really care what anyone has to say to defend it. Its just bad gameplay and design. Only ones defending it are abusing it.

If you can only access a place in ghostmode and lets you build in there, means that nobody can contest that place since portal blocker does the trick.

Lets not mention fire arrows or siege weapons. If theres no real trebuchet that can do ok dmg and let you fire in wider angles.

People been exploiting that shit since spiritism came out, nothing new. SV just never saw it cause players uses these "features" rather than reporting the exploit nature. SV wouldn't know because they don't log into the game, lets be honest Henrik prob don't post on forums or log in the game since the release of the new shitty arse housing system.

Its not an unreasonable assumption actually its an undeniable fact that the interaction effect of spiritism and tc building has created a notable change in how TC is placed. You can attempt to refute that but you have to be comfortable with lying to do so.
Except your assumption is wrong.

Your argument is flawed, as there is no truth to it other than, you did not help at all, yet still claim to know how it was done despite ignorance of it all

Thread starter #13

Teknique

Except your assumption is wrong.

Your argument is flawed, as there is no truth to it other than, you did not help at all, yet still claim to know how it was done despite ignorance of it all
how is it wrong? youre saying spiritsm didnt change how tc is placed. elaborate
I understand you cant since youre just making shit up.

I said that I didnt help for arguments sake but I underestimated how disingenious an individual you are so ive contributed half a stack of gold

agaim back what youre saying with some facts manfufu

im shocked and disappointed that you would outright lie and say all these towers were possivlr without spiritism

how is it wrong? youre saying spiritsm didnt change how tc is placed. elaborate
I understand you cant since youre just making shit up.

I said that I didnt help for arguments sake but I underestimated how disingenious an individual you are so ive contributed half a stack of gold

agaim back what youre saying with some facts manfufu

im shocked and disappointed that you would outright lie and say all these towers were possivlr without spiritism
You don't have a clue, you never do, you would rather cry about something like you did with poleswords before even testing it yourself

There are no unreachable towers or "indestructible" TC, all are in places that have been sieged down and replaced, there are only lazy players from a everyone gets a trophy generation

They weren't place with spiritism nor were the sieged down with it

Thread starter #15

Teknique

You don't have a clue, you never do, you would rather cry about something like you did with poleswords before even testing it yourself

There are no unreachable towers or "indestructible" TC, all are in places that have been sieged down and replaced, there are only lazy players from a everyone gets a trophy generation

They weren't place with spiritism nor were the sieged down with it
like mount grym right.

all im saying is spiritsm changed tc and it sucks. You cant refute that as its unrefutable.

only people defending it are from the exploit as many people as you can generation

like mount grym right.
Mount Grym was built BEFORE Spiritism was implemented into the game. It derives its name from the guy who spent 4 days building walls and ramps up to the spot, Grymlok. Mount Grym was only compromised AFTER the Spiritism patch by PYRE using Spiritism to /stuck their way up there. Spiritism made it easier to siege not easier to build. But you wouldn't know this because you weren't around back then and haven't bothered to ask any of us that know. You're honestly talking out of your ass here and calling your own guild mates liars. Why don't you get in coms and maybe ask a few questions to the people that know instead of spewing ignorant bullshit on the forums.

It takes minutes for an unprotected TC Tower to get taken down. All TC controlled by that tower immediately starts taking tax damage when the tower is destroyed. 10 guys working together could totally eliminate all of a guilds towers in a night if there wasn't a way to secure and reinforce those towers with walls, guards and terrain.

And making gross claims and then declaring them unrefutable when you're providing zero evidence and ignoring all counter arguments is absurd. It's pretty sad that you're too much of a pussy to get on coms and talk to your own guild. Instead, here you are coming on these forums appealing to a crowd that will lick your nutsack as long as you're posting anything anti-RPK. You've made plenty of profit from the efforts of better men and now you're coming on here and criticizing those efforts and means without even understanding the situation. Just a bit of advice, don't shit where you eat.

Thread starter #17

Teknique

Mount Grym was built BEFORE Spiritism was implemented into the game. It derives its name from the guy who spent 4 days building walls and ramps up to the spot, Grymlok. Mount Grym was only compromised AFTER the Spiritism patch by PYRE using Spiritism to /stuck their way up there. Spiritism made it easier to siege not easier to build. But you wouldn't know this because you weren't around back then and haven't bothered to ask any of us that know. You're honestly talking out of your ass here and calling your own guild mates liars. Why don't you get in coms and maybe ask a few questions to the people that know instead of spewing ignorant bullshit on the forums.

It takes minutes for an unprotected TC Tower to get taken down. All TC controlled by that tower immediately starts taking tax damage when the tower is destroyed. 10 guys working together could totally eliminate all of a guilds towers in a night if there wasn't a way to secure and reinforce those towers with walls, guards and terrain.

And making gross claims and then declaring them unrefutable when you're providing zero evidence and ignoring all counter arguments is absurd. It's pretty sad that you're too much of a pussy to get on coms and talk to your own guild. Instead, here you are coming on these forums appealing to a crowd that will lick your nutsack as long as you're posting anything anti-RPK. You've made plenty of profit from the efforts of better men and now you're coming on here and criticizing those efforts and means without even understanding the situation. Just a bit of advice, don't shit where you eat.
allow me to check with my managment team to see if I can come in discord.

I admit ignorance on mt grym.

If youre suggesting to me that all tc towers placed currently are conpletely independant of spiritism then tc towers just need to be removed entirely.

how I see things is how I call them regardless of profit, nor do I give a shit about the anti pk crowd

Thread starter #19

Teknique

I could use some help from the older players here. Pre spiritism were towers frequently in unreachable spots?

I could use some help from the older players here. Pre spiritism were towers frequently in unreachable spots?
You have to look no further than QUAD, you still can't recreate those TC towers today, with spiritism or ramps.

But you wouldn't know...