The Last Men of Nave

Thread starter #1

Teknique

Trial Member

Thread starter #3

Teknique

Trial Member
Yup, but if also if you took those things out, it was like a 7v3
well if they just came foot it would be a 5v7, plus 1 pet 6v7. Pretty winable fight especially with cron vs hornscale

Thread starter #6

Teknique

Trial Member
well if they just came foot it would be a 5v7, plus 1 pet 6v7. Pretty winable fight especially with cron vs hornscale
It’s hard to “just come foot” from gk but yeah I feel.

I like this video because it does highlight how broken mounteds are, but not everything is so black and white.

If you were in that fight i'm sure you would have stickied me and I died, im on a 300 stam character with paper armor and 238 speed. Just like I for sure would have melted one of those mounted if I was on the opposing side on my death hander, or even this character I coulda eq, put pet and tlashed, dead mounted with even 1 other player supporting. Sometimes not losing the fight is key to not losing the fight

Last edited:
I left The Nave, life is working out for me now.
But dammit i miss it from time to time.
RegularJJ, Wasper, Lance, Chris, Kuthara, Pockets, Parcifal, Ratbastard, Alfarin, Plopshoot, Pffzzst, Rhodri, Everyone from AA and PAI, Naked Germans outside Medulli with CU/SP GB's, BassH, Xhodan, Gray Fucks and of course last but not least (!) Lacdannon, Teddy even Stiekel, Wartar and the old dude.
Miss you all a little bit, some more then others.

It's been a great game for me and probally tell my grandkids about due to lack of better life story (how else i learn them how to grief..).
Thanks to Wasper and RegularJJ for making this game one more time.
Wish y'all the best.
btw. it's me Yamaka, Casy Unsung, Mace, Moji, Treez, Beest, Android, Blues.

Thanks Hendrik and Seb, Theia.
Farewell Good friend lyfender.

Dalacor

Actually I enjoyed watching that, didnt know you could have a full speed viable hybrid pet class, what build is that?

Thread starter #9

Teknique

Trial Member
Actually I enjoyed watching that, didnt know you could have a full speed viable hybrid pet class, what build is that?
I'm making the version that can EQ and death hand right now since I have taming on that guy. Was gonna make a build guide anyways so I guess no harm in telling you.

no combat maneuvering, no armor training, no anatomy, no endurance, no blocking, 40-50 combat stances.

Dalacor

I'm making the version that can EQ and death hand right now since I have taming on that guy. Was gonna make a build guide anyways so I guess no harm in telling you.

no combat maneuvering, no armor training, no anatomy, no endurance, no blocking, 40-50 combat stances.
Only real impact is no anatomy I guess for bandages but if you play conservative then seems good build. Veela?

Thread starter #11

Teknique

Trial Member
Only real impact is no anatomy I guess for bandages but if you play conservative then seems good build. Veela?
Sheevra age 35 for high intel stats, lets you sit back and be a stronger mage. You can see my stats at 3:57

Sheevra age 35 for high intel stats, lets you sit back and be a stronger mage. You can see my stats at 3:57
Why not go DK and free up some points? Looks like the lizard was the only survivor in today's fight :)

Thread starter #13

Teknique

Trial Member
Why not go DK and free up some points? Looks like the lizard was the only survivor in today's fight :)
Animal mag is a pain in the ass to get and a stone lizard is significantly cheaper

Last edited: