Exalted Member
It's just before Noon.

:oops:

Ovi

But the fire burns them all away.

Thread starter #50

RhodriTaliesin

Cronite Supporter
Interesting post Malathion, I do wonder if you can see if this is not the "Kingdom of Wessex" and that those people mentioned at the bottom of your flyer are no longer with the Duchy of Wessex.

Additionally I shall not be collecting taxes until we have reached a sufficient size to support such a structure. This endeavor is from the ground up.

We shall not be taking such contributions for large scale projects until we have sufficient membership and resources to support such operations.

Teroh

Still waiting for that "Return".

But seeing as how you have no support even on your own forums.... Yea.

Strilan

Exalted Member
THE SUN SHALL SHINE!

Even if the moon is cock-blockin'!

UnicornHooves

Have you ever wanted to be nothing more than a number within a mindless horde of relatively inexperienced players with a distinct lack of coordination, reflexes, and general communication?

Have you ever wanted to be the butt of the mass majority of combat-ineptness jokes?

Have you ever wanted to listen to a self-important girl talk in TS by seemingly breathing inward, causing her voice to be distorted, odd, and mind-bogglingly annoying?

Have you ever wanted to look down upon other players for not kissing the ring?

Look no further.

Have you ever wanted to be nothing more than a number within a mindless horde of relatively inexperienced players with a distinct lack of coordination, reflexes, and general communication?

Have you ever wanted to be the butt of the mass majority of combat-ineptness jokes?

Have you ever wanted to listen to a self-important girl talk in TS by seemingly breathing inward, causing her voice to be distorted, odd, and mind-bogglingly annoying?

Have you ever wanted to look down upon other players for not kissing the ring?

Look no further.
I swear, it always sounded like she was eating man. Everytime that mic opened I heard chips meeting their demise!

Mavorl

Lead Moderator
Thread Closed as it is going off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.