Tindrem is alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyy

Awesome :D it does seem more are staying than expected too! Daily map users has increased by 2-3x

This is nice. Game's been released on Steam for 2 weeks and the population is still 1k average, even though there've been many server issues, lag issues, etc.

gotcher

This is nice. Game's been released on Steam for 2 weeks and the population is still 1k average, even though there've been many server issues, lag issues, etc.
That's because 20k ppl or more tried the game
For a game like mortal 5% retention chance is still huge though

Epsilon

Trial Member
A vast majority of players I have spoken with have stated they love the game. Biggest thing is they said it lacks polish and seems closer to a beta, the biggest gripe that is causing this is the animations and characters and the 'clunky' feel. Which is kinda disappointing since I know they had been changed pretty recently.

realnaste

Honored Member
A vast majority of players I have spoken with have stated they love the game. Biggest thing is they said it lacks polish and seems closer to a beta, the biggest gripe that is causing this is the animations and characters and the 'clunky' feel. Which is kinda disappointing since I know they had been changed pretty recently.
That's probably because SV doesn't have any artist that knows what he is doing and can sit and tweak animations until they actually look good with lags, prediction and other mmo-specific issues there might be.
Instead they outsource the thing, which means someone (maybe even good at animating) does the thing and they just slap it on and hope for the best.
That is just my guess though. Grain of salt highly advised.

As for Tind being alive- That's nothing. You can actually see people in MK and Tox now.

Zeeraha

Just took snapshot, wow so many people.:)

Actually, I remember well that few years ago there were so many people in Tindrem, I could barely squeeze into the bank and you could not get to the bank and trade broker NPCs from all the people. But, soon the population started to decline. Tindrem become a desolate city... Until Steam release.

Long lives the glorious city of Tindrem!
Finally a small part of its former glory is returing to it.
Its magnifisence requires its streets to be crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.