Trip to Tindrem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Artorius

Cronite Supporter
So, 2 days ago, I decided to take a trip from Mohki to Tindrem on my mounted archer to go and help newbies in the graveyard and see what's interesting on the broker. My travel went well until I arrived at Tindrem, I got attacked by 3 mounted reds that crushed me IN the gatehouse of Tindrem laughing at the guards.

As soon as the priest resurected me, I returned to my loot, luckily enough my weapons and some goods were still there.

There I was, in Tindrem, almost naked with no mount anymore. There was no way I would go back home on foot on this dangerous land with my previous weapons so I decided I would earn myself a new mount just like newbs do. To the graveyard I went, I fought the living deads and skeletons for about an hour, I killed 2 bandits and I've earned enough to buy myself a nice little steppe horse and there I was on the way back home!

Seriously, this was fun, I felt in connection with the roots of mortal again earning my dime in blood with a poor man armor and weapon.

Now I can return to my land of riches and treasures feeling humble! :p

Reds like camping in front of the gatehouse. It's a funny situation with the node line there.

I'd like to see the wall to the east of the gatehouse be handled like the one further to the west (with a few accessible levels and murder holes so that players can defend the gatehouse from reds).

gotcher

Reds like camping in front of the gatehouse. It's a funny situation with the node line there.

I'd like to see the wall to the east of the gatehouse be handled like the one further to the west (with a few accessible levels and murder holes so that players can defend the gatehouse from reds).
Btw, how do you think, is it possible to hit someone near the gate using a bow from the tindrem walls?

Btw, how do you think, is it possible to hit someone near the gate using a bow from the tindrem walls?
I think it's hard at the moment (due to that wall being a bit further out to the west), but maybe it's possible. Should test it later.

Anubisan

Oghmium Supporter
Mohki is the land of riches and treasure!?

Tell me if you need some help ;)
I got up there and looked, here's the best view I could get.

2015-09-15_00002.jpg

It's not a good vantage point because the gate is actually hidden due to the wall protruding outwards. Also, the distance is quite large, I tried to shoot people and NPC's from up there but couldn't land a hit even on stationary targets.

Maybe the gatehouse itself should have a few accessible levels as to allow the defense of the area immediately outside?

There should be stairs so that people would be able to scale the walls of Tindrem from inside and defend city.
Also should be able to enter towers between wall sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.