Ultrawide is broken :(

Thread starter #1

Marcus Aurelius

Silver Supporter
Can no longer select 21:9 resolutions such as 3440x1440 in the launcher. Apparently the new max is 2752x1152. In-game setting is limited to 1920x1080.

Edit: Managed to force it via the in-game settings by manually typing in the resolution you want. There are some small UI issues, but it's playable and possible mid-term solution. :)

Last edited:

Speznat

Can no longer select 21:9 resolutions such as 3440x1440 in the launcher. Apparently the new max is 2752x1152. In-game setting is limited to 1920x1080.

Edit: Managed to force it via the in-game settings by manually typing in the resolution you want. There are some small UI issues, but it's playable and possible mid-term solution. :)
same with 4k res, UI so small cant read anything.

and the ui auto scale button in the preferences menu dont work it scales nothing.

now i must play hd with looks on a 4k screen extremly shit. please sv fix thi sissue.

but beside that, noob island is a very good patch good work sv, a few more things on noob island but the rest perfect

same with 4k res, UI so small cant read anything.

and the ui auto scale button in the preferences menu dont work it scales nothing.

now i must play hd with looks on a 4k screen extremly shit. please sv fix thi sissue.

but beside that, noob island is a very good patch good work sv, a few more things on noob island but the rest perfect
I actually love the small UI. Sometimes I have my inventory open in mid fight without even noticing it. :p

Speznat

I actually love the small UI. Sometimes I have my inventory open in mid fight without even noticing it. :p
it annoying like shit if you do crafting or whatever and cant even read the item names, i bet a few new players that got 2k or 4k screens would say the same. they will search for the ui scale option and klick it and it wont even work, why SV have in preferences an option that does nothing.

Thread starter #5

Marcus Aurelius

Silver Supporter
I don't know how it looks on your setup, but the UI scale for me even looks blurry. Kind of like what Windows 10 built in scaling does to certain (usually older) UI elements.

Speznat

I don't know how it looks on your setup, but the UI scale for me even looks blurry. Kind of like what Windows 10 built in scaling does to certain (usually older) UI elements.
for me scaling dont work, for you it works?
if i set in preferences to 3840x2160 and make ui scaling on nothing happens. its still so small that i cant read shit.

Thread starter #7

Marcus Aurelius

Silver Supporter
for me scaling dont work, for you it works?
if i set in preferences to 3840x2160 and make ui scaling on nothing happens. its still so small that i cant read shit.
Nah I don't think it's working at all. But the UI gets blurry above 1080p without getting bigger. :/