very good pvp video

Izlife

Hand of the Emperor
1+ for Gachi, rest meh.

Do you know the state of the pvp currently? that video is from 2014...

my video is from 2019 this month
C!mon Boi i am not Trying to Steal your Light :cool: i am just Borrowing some Spotlights that all its hard Forget our old days of conflict :cool: back when NWO was NWO not nwo , Mighty WSX that Rocked and Rolled ;) back when we had Worthy Opponents in GUTS :D Shit tier Mounted Compact and High Tier magic :) Population that wasn't that Scared to go out of Tindrem Guard Gates , true age of Heros

If you are coming for me like you were for those guys outside Mohki I’m not too worried

"For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good , be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer." Romans 13

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth." Matthew 5:38

" For we know him who said , “ It is mine to avenge ; I will repay ,” and again , “The Lord will judge his people.” Hebrews 10:30

Deus VuLT

Last edited:
"For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good , be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer." Romans 13

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth." Matthew 5:38

" For we know him who said , “ It is mine to avenge ; I will repay ,” and again , “The Lord will judge his people.” Hebrews 10:30

Deus VuLT

“I’m stammed” shit pvp video 4:01

“I’m one hit” shit pvp video 4:11

“I’m ded” shit pvp video 4:15

Gospel according to rohinan

“I’m stammed” shit pvp video 4:01

“I’m one hit” shit pvp video 4:11

“I’m ded” shit pvp video 4:15

Gospel according to rohinan
Well I Don't Know Who is Rohinan or his Gospel and I am an outstanding student at the Evangelical and theological Seminary Reference So :rolleyes: ... well It's obvious your Knowledge to the Faith are So Poor ... an Atheist who knows nothing about our Savior Jesus Christ , our Martyrs and Saints

Every one Stam out , Get Hit and Die this is Mortal dearly Chips I totally understand why you Don't like me and the Feeling is Mutual but to be Honest I really don't Care what you think or Feel the PvP Clip Rocks way better than yours i'd say:rolleyes:

Bigger than Jesus you are :p suck it :D Atheist P***.

Well I Don't Know Who is Rohinan or his Gospel and I am an outstanding student at the Evangelical and theological Seminary Reference So :rolleyes: ... well It's obvious your Knowledge to the Faith are So Poor ... an Atheist who knows nothing about our Savior Jesus Christ , our Martyrs and Saints

Every one Stam out , Get Hit and Die this is Mortal dearly Chips I totally understand why you Don't like me and the Feeling is Mutual but to be Honest I really don't Care what you think or Feel the PvP Clip Rocks way better than yours i'd say:rolleyes:

Bigger than Jesus you are :p suck it :D Atheist P***.
Well that wasn’t very Christian of you was it

Keep studying though they might let you in as long as you say sorry before you die. They’re the rules

Well that wasn’t very Christian of you was it

Keep studying though they might let you in as long as you say sorry before you die. They’re the rules
That Sort of Christianity Has it's Uses , i am Not a Priest or a Monk I am just a simple Knight and a Faithful Crusader doing his Duty to the Cross by Cleaning the Land of heresy and Devil Antichrist Follower's i Hope you understand the Different young atheist Chips .

Well every one Dies Sooner or Later "for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” Genesis 3:19 ... I Pray I See you in Battle and then I draw one step Closer to my Salvation with your Atheist head .

#Deus_VuLT