what was and will be your Favorite Town - City in Mortal online and Why ? .

what was and will be your Favorite Town - City in Mortal online ? .

• Morin Khur

• Toxai

• Moh Ki

• Bakti

• Vadda

• Jungle Camp

• Tindrem

• Fabernum

• Meduli

• Kranesh - Cave Camp - Gaul Kor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread starter #1
A Side niche From Politics and Far from the island that shall appear in another parallel world and away from the optimistic hedonistic geeks and there Discussions, This Poll For Change is a Recon, a Statistic to measure Which City - Town or Lawless Town - was the Most Popular and Closest to The Hearts and Minds of our Fellow Players , So Vote For your Favorite Town - City Share your Story's and let us know Why you Loved This Town or Towns and What made it So Special For you .

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
  • Why are Kranesh, Cave Camp, and Gaul'Kor all crammed into one choice?
  • While Jungle Camp, lush as it is and full of convenient palm fruit, is in a poll choice of its own?
  • And your poll is as if Sarducaa never existed.

Fabernum actutally looks like a town every thing else is just some shit placed down

Wabbajack

Fabernum. Its a nice little town overlooking a lake side area with a small river by its side, giving it the nice cozy feeling of blueberries and murder. I have spent many a days running through its fields, picking the newly grown newbies, strait bashing in their skulls with my homemade mace made out of the finest steel I was able to aquire at the time.

Then I would make a hastey retreat if for some reason the locals would not find my murdering to their tase. I would spend my retreat at the local bandit town where more of my fellow scoundrels would stay and we would share stories about how we slaughter the innocent only to find a few flowers on them and occasionally a 100 gold. We would do so while violently slicing and dicing each other while jumping on roof top s and casting the most demonic of spells.

Good times, fine times, quality times, the best of times.

Last edited:

Speznat

i like fabernum you have everything in a small space and dont have to walk x thousend hours just to get a bag or whatever like in tindrem.

Fabernum is best town. they should make tindrme larger with more vendors and stuff or they should make tindrme more compact that you dont have to walk 100 miles to get the book or shit you want from a trader that is hiddne on a roof of some building that noone can explain someone else because every house look the same.

Thread starter #7
  • Why are Kranesh, Cave Camp, and Gaul'Kor all crammed into one choice
they are mining - PvP areas in Common if you liked one you like all 3 simply Cold Waste Lands with no personality or pattern that make a different between them .

• While Jungle Camp, lush as it is and full of convenient palm fruit, is in a poll choice of its own
i think you can agree that jungle ca,p feel more life and Has a Personality than those 3 .

• And your poll is as if Sarducaa never existed.
Sarducaa is For Sard people i am more of a Myrland Person , some times i do wish they delayed her Release

Xunila

Cronite Supporter
I always liked Fabernum, Bakti and Vadda very much when we had been active in that cities in the year after release (Fabernum) and later with the FallenLegion (Bakti and Vadda).

Missing in your poll are the Sarducaan cities: Belrim has been my home town for long time but died more than a year ago due to inactivity. Today's only city with low level business is Beth Jedda, but I think StarVault created this main city of Sarducaa too large.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
i think you can agree that jungle ca,p feel more life and Has a Personality than those 3 .
Not really. Nice though the Palm Fruit is.

To me, the Cave Camp area stood out more.

As you shape your polls, you shape the votes you get. People's anecdotes may tell a different story-- but not everyone shares the tale of why they like a place.

favorite-town-city-in-MO-poll.JPG

17 out of 38-40 people voted at this point^^, and not one chose Jungle Camp over the combination of Kran+CC+GK. Your aspirations for the results you apparently wanted don't line up with the results you got; better luck next time.

Last edited:
I can't decide. Vadda was the first actual place I ever saw back during pre-release. Meduli was the first town I ever started it at release, and I had never been there during beta. Fabernum is probably the one I'd pick overall as it seemed to have everything. There was no Tindrem at this point either.

Toxai. It was a town that filled me with mystery and unlocked mysteries for me.

Definitely Bakti. I discovered Bakti a few months after I first started playing the game and that's where I got my first real fighting experiences.
Very nostalgic looking back to all the Bakti fights and when I stayed up all night just to be in one of them. I also remember There were map markers all around that place saying ''Bakti militia vs FATE'' ''Bakti militia vs PARA'' etc.

Meduli. All my history in MO begin in Meduli. First as poor emigrant withoutmoney or friends, alone, run for safe my life while try take some sea dew and bor, for sell.
I was poor and havent armor or weapon. Later begin mine saburra and make my first business. One day Cronwell the legendary Spy find me and show me to ES fortress and i begin my trip with bomex, cronwell, tourach, Molo and the rest of old friends in ES. Later i have a sucesfull as trader and move to ICH, but all my best moments and when i discover the magic of game was in this lovely city.
Nice all days. when i see population in game.

MolagAmur

I personally thought the old Fabernum was far superior than the one we have now. So that gets my vote.

Teknique

The city in your mind. The one that needs the most fortification.

Pherion

Trial Member
they are mining - PvP areas in Common if you liked one you like all 3 simply Cold Waste Lands with no personality or pattern that make a different between them .
Dont you think its weard to have a pull asking for peoples opinions while allso asserting limits based on your opinion? What if someone just likes kranesh and hates cavecamp for their own reasons? Its almost like asking what tastes best (brocoli), (tomatoes) or (strawbarries and shit).

Dalacor

I'm surprised that Moh'ki got as many votes as Morin Khur.
I much prefer Moh'ki over MK, I hate the one way in one way out system, stairs are horrid, middle of knowhere and no big guilds really owned it. Moh'ki had Relic living there for many years, lots of war dec fights in town, able to get right into the town before guards were an issue, had a red bank, great mountain backdrop made for great kiting and also nice and close to both Bakti and MK(Over back). Whats not to like!

Dalacor

Wow just wow, Kranesh and GK are the best PVP spots in game by a long way. GK and Kran also dominated 80%+ of all major political movements throughout the games history and on top GK has the Risars/Bull horses/Wasteland, Snow biosphere etc etc. IMO Jungle camp is a nothing spot unless your a mindless farmer because most of its life its been an empty jungle.

Najwalaylah

Exalted Member
I much prefer Moh'ki over MK, I hate the one way in one way out system, stairs are horrid, middle of knowhere and no big guilds really owned it. Moh'ki had Relic living there for many years, lots of war dec fights in town, able to get right into the town before guards were an issue, had a red bank, great mountain backdrop made for great kiting and also nice and close to both Bakti and MK(Over back). Whats not to like!
Moh'ki's second, back-alley bank was remarkably easy for resident & other Reds to use with proper timing, a little grace that I was already sure that Relic as well as others were happy for.

But mostly, I think you had to have lived there to appreciate it, from the Mogul's Throne (island), the water lilies, well-lit gate and firepit, on up to the Chieftain's tent next to the Priest's ger. We even had the most-visited Hermit in Nave, right over the hills.