What would bring you back to MO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAG0N

Trial Member
this is Pearl Abyss. https://mmoculture.com/2017/09/pearl-abyss-financial-details-of-black-desert-developer-revealed/ The studio behind Black desert online. Try comparing things that are comparable when you compare game devs companies, cause right now you are just losing credibility and seems to mix up a lot of things. You are too much of a genius for us to understand how revolutionary your ideas are.
Typical error, you just did not understand that MORTAL ONLINE was there BEFORE black desert... Because they did not have the vision to make it first... They simply did not have what mortal gave them: the know HOW.

Also you don't seam to understand that those numbers are TERRIBLE INFLATED because the GENDER LOCK PUSH is what black desert is ALL ABOUT(a smart guy would have noticed what STEAM ASKED from starvault when mortal online got in and see how related to GENDER LOCK is it). What keeps black desert there and the investors WHOM YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BUT I KNOW VERY WELL, backing this game up, they have the most far away intention to actually creating a fun game. They only put their money on games that will make new generations ask to be employed where they want, and work as hard as they wont for the littler they will pay, that is why black desert have the grind and why mortal online will never see big money investing in it. In fact if you have the sightless idea what is really what they are after with GENDER LOCK you would have not eating that shit you posted.

Gender lock is there to literally create the pattern in the mind of the ignorant, be it a kid or a grown idiot... Of what women and men can and are much more suited to do, to WORK. Is the most massive and effective powerful tool corporations have RIGHT NOW to reduce the salaries. These games are funded by THAT, the producers of the game are the ones connected to their benefactors and they are at the very top the only ones really in the KNOW. Apart from simply understanding that games literally shape the idea of what would you like to WORK as in your adult life, and to expect how much time and effort will cost you... And even make young people change jobs... This is why mortal online is not funded by them and no other game like it will ever be, because star-vault followed the guidelines to create a MMORPG without GRIND. GRIND in a game is there to INDOCTRINATE the little kid to work hard for little, THINK!! before opening your mouth and talking what you know NOTHING about.

You are a naive individual and you don't have any idea who you talking down to.

Typical error, you just did not understand that MORTAL ONLINE was there BEFORE black desert... Because they did not have the vision to make it first... They simply did not have what mortal gave them: the know HOW.

Also you don't seam to understand that those numbers are TERRIBLE INFLATED because the GENDER LOCK PUSH is what black desert is ALL ABOUT(a smart guy would have noticed what STEAM ASKED from starvault when mortal online got in and see how related to GENDER LOCK is it). What keeps black desert there and the investors WHOM YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BUT I KNOW VERY WELL, backing this game up, they have the most far away intention to actually creating a fun game. They only put their money on games that will make new generations ask to be employed where they want, and work as hard as they wont for the littler they will pay, that is why black desert have the grind and why mortal online will never see big money investing in it. In fact if you have the sightless idea what is really what they are after with GENDER LOCK you would have not eating that shit you posted.

Gender lock is there to literally create the pattern in the mind of the ignorant, be it a kid or a grown idiot... Of what women and men can and are much more suited to do, to WORK. Is the most massive and effective powerful tool corporations have RIGHT NOW to reduce the salaries. These games are funded by THAT, the producers of the game are the ones connected to their benefactors and they are at the very top the only ones really in the KNOW. Apart from simply understanding that games literally shape the idea of what would you like to WORK as in your adult life, and to expect how much time and effort will cost you... And even make young people change jobs... This is why mortal online is not funded by them and no other game like it will ever be, because star-vault followed the guidelines to create a MMORPG without GRIND. GRIND in a game is there to INDOCTRINATE the little kid to work hard for little, THINK!! before opening your mouth and talking what you know NOTHING about.

You are a naive individual and you don't have any idea who you talking down to.
U may have a point or two still this makes mortal more of a great value social experiment than just an MMORPG without Grind ;) just saying .

Speznat

maybe SV should do what most of the community wants than more people will coming. simple as that.

if you have arestaurant and people complain about rare pizza dough and you ignore them instead of changing how you bake the pizza than you are not gaining any new costomers feedback is there to help improve the product so please SV can you take some feedback seriously.
Like if 100 People write that Bug XY needs to be fixed because its gamebreakign than you fucking have to do it. and not 3years later.

JUst an Example: And if 100 people write that it would be better if you could store 10 pets at equerry (and with social skills 20) that you have to take this suggestions seriously.

Talos

Talos

My address/phone number/password/full name not being on Instakilla's website.
Which, by itself, would not even be *that* big of a deal. However, the way it was handled is just incredible ... most Account holders still don't even fucking know about this because Star Vault thinks total radio silence is the best cause of action (other than a lil tiny notification on the website) ..... So there's still users that have same name/pw for other sites, just waiting to be fucked in the ass.

Then me and several others still do not have their accounts back. Neither in-game nor forum accounts. Mailing Star Vault is like mailing your ISP - you get copypaste responses ala "have you tried resetting your password ?" This is pretty much just trolling.

And then to top this off, the account management page still runs on 6 year outdated server software with bazillions of know vulnerabilites, just waiting there to be hijacked again.

So yeah ... fuck the game and all it's problems. That's completely irrelevant. It's the company that needs fixing first and foremost.

As long as it is not the norm it will work fine.
That "long" will be about 24 hours at the outside and if there is any fun to be had by reds getting inside the Newbie territory with their pets, it will happen not only as soon but as often as it possibly can; thus, the situation will not work "fine", in your words.

As I recall, from the beginning it was conjectured (possibly by SV as well as by the rest of us) that such invasions might happen.
[Y]ou don't have any idea who you talking down to.
I doubt if it is important-- since it seems to be a mysterious secret that only you can know. Your arguments will have to stand or fall on their own without corroboration of your Secret Super Identity. o_O

gotcher

That "long" will be about 24 hours at the outside and if there is any fun to be had by reds getting inside the Newbie territory with their pets, it will happen not only as soon but as often as it possibly can; thus, the situation will not work "fine", in your words.

As I recall, from the beginning it was conjectured (possibly by SV as well as by the rest of us) that such invasions might happen.I doubt if it is important-- since it seems to be a mysterious secret that only you can know. Your arguments will have to stand or fall on their own without corroboration of your Secret Super Identity. o_O
if there is any interaction between players on the island and out of it, there is no point making one

Speznat

i broker on the noob island would be cool for tutorial for the noobs how to fill buyorders und gettign involed int he trading market, and a veredari for collecting the stuff up.

maybe butcher table, weapon table shield, armor, i dont think we need a potion making and that sutff not nessesary, and we dont need a reagent vendor i guess.

maybe the noob island should be a floating island would be very cool.

floating noob island would be awesome

if there is any interaction between players on the island and out of it, there is no point making one
Yes; that's why I really hope it isn't possible.

Plutus

Which, by itself, would not even be *that* big of a deal. However, the way it was handled is just incredible ... most Account holders still don't even fucking know about this because Star Vault thinks total radio silence is the best cause of action (other than a lil tiny notification on the website) ..... So there's still users that have same name/pw for other sites, just waiting to be fucked in the ass.

Then me and several others still do not have their accounts back. Neither in-game nor forum accounts. Mailing Star Vault is like mailing your ISP - you get copypaste responses ala "have you tried resetting your password ?" This is pretty much just trolling.

And then to top this off, the account management page still runs on 6 year outdated server software with bazillions of know vulnerabilites, just waiting there to be hijacked again.

So yeah ... fuck the game and all it's problems. That's completely irrelevant. It's the company that needs fixing first and foremost.

What do you mean man. Obviously MR & Noob Island are WAY more important.

DRAG0N

Trial Member
this is Pearl Abyss. https://mmoculture.com/2017/09/pearl-abyss-financial-details-of-black-desert-developer-revealed/ The studio behind Black desert online. Try comparing things that are comparable when you compare game devs companies, cause right now you are just losing credibility and seems to mix up a lot of things. You are too much of a genius for us to understand how revolutionary your ideas are.
farther

This one is even more harcore than mortal online.

Made millions steal every single principle from mortal online but they added magic from the beginning and made the skills based on the gear instead of requiring ingredients... which is a genius move when it comes to play-ability and literally you steal the character from the ones you defeat!! because the skills the character are the gear!
]

Albion Online (AO) is a medieval fantasy MMORPG developed by Sandbox Interactive, a studio based in Berlin, Germany.[1] During the beta stages of development, players were able to purchase "Founder's Packs" to gain access to the closed beta play-tests which were run intermittently by Sandbox Interactive, typically after an interval of a few months of development. These Founder packs are no longer available, since the release of the full game. Albion Online removed its free-to-play model for various reasons on December 30, 2015.[2]
Since its release on July 17, 2017,[3] Albion online now offers a selection of "Starter Packs" which grant players access to the game and offer a varying amount of gold to get started.[4] Once a player purchases any of the starter packs, they will be granted open-ended access to the game with no extra mandatory fees. It is possible to purchase gold (in-game premium currency) to gain a further advantage. Players can also purchase membership for a limited amount of time without the benefits of the starter packs.

Last edited:

DRAG0N

Trial Member

As I recall, from the beginning it was conjectured (possibly by SV as well as by the rest of us) that such invasions might happen.I doubt if it is important-- since it seems to be a mysterious secret that only you can know. Your arguments will have to stand or fall on their own without corroboration of your Secret Super Identity. o_O
You really are ignorant of what happens once you reveal your identity in internet... And my points are not just right are freaking HISTORY.

Look this other example of what a small studio can do with a great idea, genius:

This one is mortal online and is even more hardcore than mortal online, they can run in android... They have full loot housing mounts open world and skills come from the gear you drop when you die. EXTREMELY hardcore the winner literally robs your character.

made millions steal every single principle from mortal online but they added magic from the beginning and made the skills based on the gear instead of requiring ingredients... which is a genius move when it comes to play-ability and literally you steal the character from the ones you defeat!! because the skills the character are the gear!

Albion Online (AO) is a medieval fantasy MMORPG developed by Sandbox Interactive, a studio based in Berlin, Germany.[1] During the beta stages of development, players were able to purchase "Founder's Packs" to gain access to the closed beta play-tests which were run intermittently by Sandbox Interactive, typically after an interval of a few months of development. These Founder packs are no longer available, since the release of the full game. Albion Online removed its free-to-play model for various reasons on December 30, 2015.[2]
Since its release on July 17, 2017,[3] Albion online now offers a selection of "Starter Packs" which grant players access to the game and offer a varying amount of gold to get started.[4] Once a player purchases any of the starter packs, they will be granted open-ended access to the game with no extra mandatory fees. It is possible to purchase gold (in-game premium currency) to gain a further advantage. Players can also purchase membership for a limited amount of time without the benefits of the starter packs.

You really are ignorant of what happens once you reveal your identity in internet... And my points are not just right are freaking HISTORY.
I am not at all ignorant of what can happen when you reveal your identity; however, using what you won't reveal by mere allusion to bolster your arguments adds nothing to them.

It does make you look like a bit of a narcissist. Are you a narcissist? Can you tell us that much?

I would say two things could bring me back.

1. Being able to use the forums again, having not been able to since early 2017. Well, post-breach, that is now sorted.
2. Being able to access any of my old accounts. Nope. Two x Ogh 100 crafters, more than a stack of Ogh and all the tiers down from there and nothing more really needs to be said. I was in-game rich, hard earned, and now I'm wiped. Even the free to play storage accounts.

While I could try to get them recovered, I had put a whole lot of junk info in my accounts after unsubscribing *because I did not trust SV to keep my data secure*. Don't like my chances and don't really care any more regardless.

Which brings me back to never ever returning.

Hi and Goodbye.

I would say two things could bring me back.

1. Being able to use the forums again, having not been able to since early 2017. Well, post-breach, that is now sorted.
2. Being able to access any of my old accounts. Nope. Two x Ogh 100 crafters, more than a stack of Ogh and all the tiers down from there and nothing more really needs to be said. I was in-game rich, hard earned, and now I'm wiped. Even the free to play storage accounts.

While I could try to get them recovered, I had put a whole lot of junk info in my accounts after unsubscribing *because I did not trust SV to keep my data secure*. Don't like my chances and don't really care any more regardless.

Which brings me back to never ever returning.

Hi and Goodbye.
Sorry what happens to ur account's ? Explain farther plz .

AidanKyros

The main thing i did about 4 years ago was change a bunch of my account info that i didn't want leaked, i made sure to save screen shots of all that info, and i can call upon payment records I have for subbing the accounts. I didn't even have to contact the GMs tho to recover, just sent recover emails to my email addresses and went from there.

I am sure I could still be doxed if they really wanted to, but it would take a little more effort. meh. w.e. BTW if you are trying to contact discord, i find it best around 12-4pm CST on the mortal online discord.

Sorry what happens to ur account's ? Explain farther plz .
There was a massive data breach a few months back, as a lil nerd boi hacked into SV's database and sold off account information. This resulted in SV migrating their DB somewhere more secure, as well as having to force password resets. This whole issue resulted in

1 - Accounts being purchased, and characters being deleted, items sold/traded.
2 - People being locked out of accounts due to password changes.
3 - People being locked out of accounts, because locked out of email addresses(either from being hacked or not not being active on that email for a long time)

Has caused quite a lot of issues with a lot of people trying to access or re-obtain their accounts(including myself, 3 accounts I can't access).

Last edited:

Bicorps

Trial Member
There was a massive data breach a few months back, as a lil nerd boi hacked into SV's database and sold off account information. This resulted in SV migrating their DB somewhere more secure, as well as having to force password resets. This whole issue resulted in

1 - Accounts being purchased, and characters being deleted, items sold/traded.
2 - People being locked out of accounts due to password changes.
3 - People being locked out of accounts, because locked out of email addresses(either from being hacked or not not being active on that email for a long time)

Has caused quite a lot of issues with a lot of people trying to access or re-obtain their accounts(including myself, 3 accounts I can't access).
You play Mortal Online since 5 years. Sub every fucking month. Cost you 900$ just in sub for the last 5 years . One day a kid hack your account. You msg Starvault but they say its your fault.

Welcome on Mortal Online.

Oh wait you have 3 account ? cost you 2700$ to sub 3 account the last 5 years. Cant access them anymore because StarVault Get Database hack? Oh well its player fault ... we cant help you my dude. You just lost 10000hours in game and 2700$ .... make a new account fuckboy.

Its pretty much how it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.