Whats new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Dsn

Honored Member
Just happens to be that the last time i logged in was Apr 2, 2014 so whats new with the game.

Kuthara(Koto) didnt waste a moment to send out msges to people about the new continent so yea kinda interested in coming back now...

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
territory Control which means you can build palisades any where and alot of more tools to make efficient palisades to life out off.

Sarducca came out with new continent you can read on forums what is new on that.

Not sure what else is new

Thread starter #3

Dsn

Honored Member

Groenholdt

Go look at the patch notes (Actually the easiest way)

Guild politics is a harder one. Right now we got a war between ID/ELY vs. ES/KotO/SOAP/RPK (maybe set on hold with Sarducaa?)

Thread starter #6

Dsn

Honored Member
Go look at the patch notes (Actually the easiest way)

Guild politics is a harder one. Right now we got a war between ID/ELY vs. ES/KotO/SOAP/RPK (maybe set on hold with Sarducaa?)
hmm can you break down the type of guild by PK, RP, Pve... as last i remember both ely and koto were not pk so why they would be fighting is confusing me or why koto would be in aliance with ES.

kenvic1

Gold Supporter
The new compact black towers are better.:)

Cearbhall

Exalted Member
hmm can you break down the type of guild by PK, RP, Pve... as last i remember both ely and koto were not pk so why they would be fighting is confusing me or why koto would be in aliance with ES.
KotO have no strict rules anymore about it,it is up to player to decided to pk or not and same with Ely.

ES and koto are now married since last return of KotO

Thread starter #9

Dsn

Honored Member
KotO have no strict rules anymore about it,it is up to player to decided to pk or not and same with Ely.

ES and koto are now married since last return of KotO
well making it hard for me to decide with who to ally now....

Thread starter #11

Dsn

Honored Member
Status
Not open for further replies.